It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doc0075: Still 176 games to arrive...
Our warehouses are full! We have nowhere to stock them!
Amount of donated games is higher than number of regular GoG visitors. Unbelievable:)
You rock.
high rated
Schizo2015: may i have Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice please?
Granted.
Treasure: Could I ask for Stardew Valley please?
Thanks in advance.
Granted.
Trooper1270: May I please request System Shock 2 and the daggered game Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun too, if at all possible, thanks. :)
Your request for System Shock 2 is granted, but I'm afraid all the keys for Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun expired, except the one that was paid for, and therefore isn't daggered.
ALAKAZAM1: Can i request Thief;Definitive Edition.
Granted.
a8c: Hello,

I am interested in a Shadow Tactics promo key as i missed the giveaway.

I just stumbled upon this thread just recently as such i am not as active on the forums as required by the rules. I've primarily browsed the forums for troubleshooting purposes but am going to try to get more involved in the future.
I'm afraid all of the freebie keys for that game have expired.
anizawa: Ah then may I request for Diablo + Hellfire instead?
Granted.
Thanks Doc0075 and finkleroy for Thief.
thx doc0075 for Hellblade:Senua`s Sacrifice and Finkleroy for the administration
Wow just wow! You are amazing!
Amazing!

Hats off to finkleroy for managing all those keys.
Thank you very much finkleroy and Doc0075 for Stardew Valley!
Thank you very much to Mattis._. for the wonderful game, and to finkleroy for doing a stellar job of all the hard work with running the giveaway. :)
Doc0075 is the most generous user I have seen, not only on GOG but on all internet forums.
Sjuan: Doc0075 is the most generous user I have seen, not only on GOG but on all internet forums.
Maybe Doc0075 is obscenely wealthy and chooses to spend his wealth on GOG?

:D
Thank you Doc0075 and Finkleroy for Encased!
low rated
oh more games nice :P wish i could get more^^
Sjuan: Doc0075 is the most generous user I have seen, not only on GOG but on all internet forums.
TheBigCore: Maybe Doc0075 is obscenely wealthy and chooses to spend his wealth on GOG?

:D
There are people that have a lot of money and are misers as Scrooge McDuck.

Only know is Doc is extremely generous and likes to make people happy. Who caser is he robbed a bank? :)

If the life is fair, sure he/she is very happy.
Any way I can get a copy of Fort Triumph if it's still available?

I've been dying for something a bit more tactical and turnbased. HoMM mixed with a bit of RPG lite tactical combat seems pretty sweet (and if anyone is interested in something a little bit more intense and involved I'd suggest Fallen Enchantress!).

I know it's not turnbased, but I recently tried out Tower of Time to scratch that itch and had HUGE overheating issues - anyone have any suggestions? It doesn't seem like too graphically intensive a game. I tried dropping details, shadows and particles and I've played my PC isn't a total piece of junk (I've played some nice visually beautiful and modern FPS games without issue - I don't understand why this one would be such a CPU burner).