It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9793cuoNpQ0
Fug, i just saw this at work.

Someone tell me if i miss out on these and weep for me.
-Wrath of the Righteous
-Talos Principle
May I please have - Baldur's Gate 3 ?
high rated
I'd like to nominate pkk234 for The Talos Principle: Gold Edition.
May I have Desperados III?
Hi! May I please ask for Terminator: Resistance + Terminator: Resistance - Zero Day Exploit Comic (DLC) + Terminator: Resistance Annihilation Lin?
Can I ask for - The Outer Worlds + The Outer Worlds Expansion Pass (DLC)?
May I request The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
I'd like to request Wasteland 3: Colorado Collection, please. :)
I am honestly baffled how someone manages to take a screenshot of all these games. Big thanks to Doc0075 for the massive amount of games donated and to finkleroy for managing the giveaway!
Can I nominate Catacy1sm for BIOMUTANT + BIOMUTANT Mercenary Class DLC (DLC)?
Could I get Cyberpunk 2077?
Could I ask for Solasta: Crown of the Magister + Solasta: Crown of the Magister Primal Calling (DLC)?
high rated
I wasn't quite in time for the screenshot. Besides what you see here, the original version of the list also included:
- Baldur's Gate 3
- The Talos Principle: Gold Edition
- Desperados III

Also, anyone pondering what to request - this month, or possibly in the future ;) - I can highly recommend Megaquarium if you like builders. Been playing it non-stop since update 2, and it really scratches a lot of the itches where you can rearrange things into ever more clever configurations, and really eek out every last drop of extra optimization for your aquarium. (Though I'm starting to think I should play at brutal rather than hard.) :)
Attachments:
update3.jpg (378 Kb)
Post edited January 20, 2022 by gogtrial34987
gogtrial34987: I wasn't quite in time for the screenshot. Besides what you see here, the original version of the list also included:
- Baldur's Gate 3
- The Talos Principle: Gold Edition
- Desperados III
Nicely done ;)

And that...is a very impressive list of games. Nicely done to finkleroy and doc as well - yeesh. Like 10 games I should consider asking for, but...too tired and going to bed. :)