It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you erbello for the game and finkleroy for the game
low rated
Hello, this game is great I don't know why they rejected it but this game is 8/10 unfortunately I don't know what happened to it :(
Mr_Whiffles: May I ask how you put an alien emoji on your profile subtitle? I've been here for years and I'm still a "new user."
GamezRanker: Also expanding on Lexor's answer a bit: to get the emojis, one needs to go to a website with such and copy one(ctrl+c in windows), then paste it(ctrl+v in windows) in the same field linked by Lexor earlier.
unicode-table.com؜ is a very useful website to get all the Unicode characters, including emojis.  Here's the emoji section؜ where you can find the alien face.
Post edited October 29, 2021 by _Slaugh_
low rated
_Slaugh_: unicode-table.com؜ is a very useful website to get all the Unicode characters, including emojis. Here's the emoji section؜ where you can find the alien face.
Nice....thanks for linking this. :)
(might look into it myself later)
I'd like to request Deadly Dozen please. Thank you
high rated
kusumahendra: I'd like to request Deadly Dozen please. Thank you
Granted.
kusumahendra: I'd like to request Deadly Dozen please. Thank you
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you erbello for donating Deadly Dozen, and Finkleroy for tirelessly managing this giveaway :)
May I request Deadly Dozen?
low rated
Missed out on that Shadowrun collection entirely. Mind if I pick that up? I beat the first one long time ago, but never had the sequel. Could be neat.
high rated
Accatone: May I request Deadly Dozen?
Granted.
ChuckBeaver: Missed out on that Shadowrun collection entirely. Mind if I pick that up? I beat the first one long time ago, but never had the sequel. Could be neat.
You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Thank you so much Trooper1270 for the game Deadly Dozen, and finkleroy for organizing the giveaway!
low rated
Accatone: May I request Deadly Dozen?
finkleroy: Granted.
ChuckBeaver: Missed out on that Shadowrun collection entirely. Mind if I pick that up? I beat the first one long time ago, but never had the sequel. Could be neat.
finkleroy: You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Pretty sure everyone asking for free games is here for free games mate. Irony.
high rated
ChuckBeaver: Pretty sure everyone asking for free games is here for free games mate. Irony.
They're not on the GOG forum just for free games. They're contributing members of the forum, and as such, they're eligible for the giveaways. You just created your account this month, so you're brand new here. Stick around and become a contributing member of the community for a few months, and lose the attitude, and you'll become eligible. Continue with the rude, snarky attitude and you'll be permanently banned from both giveaways. This is your only warning.
Can I get Age of Decadence?
high rated
muddysneakers: Can I get Age of Decadence?
Granted.