It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dragon Age: something something

Redeem on Origin: 7DT3-HEQ3-3JPH-P8A2-4T86
high rated
Popinjay: Dragon Age: something something

Redeem on Origin: 7DT3-HEQ3-3JPH-P8A2-4T86
The gesture is appreciated, however code dropping is not allowed in this thread. If you'd like to donate a key to either this giveaway or the Non-GOG giveaway, please send it to me through chat and tell me what game it's for and what platform it's for. If you'd like to drop a key in a thread, the Ninja Giveaway 2.0 thread your best option.

If the key is going to expire soon, you might also want to drop it in The Expiring Codes Clearinghouse Thread.

If you're going to drop a key in a thread, it's a good idea to obfuscate it so it won't immediately be snatched up by a bot.
Post edited November 02, 2021 by finkleroy
May I request Ghostrunner + Ghostrunner KATANA DLC (DLC) please? Thank you.
high rated
zaMNal: May I request Ghostrunner + Ghostrunner KATANA DLC (DLC) please? Thank you.
Granted.
Your PMs are closed :( How can I donate a key?
high rated
Anna2001: Your PMs are closed :( How can I donate a key?
My privacy settings are set to receive messages from everyone. You'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone. Hover your mouse over your name on the right next to "SUPPORT", click "Orders & settings", click "PRIVACY", then change "ALLOW CHAT MESSAGES FROM" to "everyone". Either that or hover your mouse over my name and click "INVITE TO FRIENDS".
If they're okay with it, and if it would be possible, I'd like to nominate
B1tF1ghter for Control Ultimate Ediiton, please.
high rated
DellJennin667: If they're okay with it, and if it would be possible, I'd like to nominate
B1tF1ghter for Control Ultimate Ediiton, please.
That user has been permanently banned from both giveaways for repeatedly violating the rule against being rude. Your request is denied.
Since the game is still available, can I ask for Control: Ultimate Edition?
Is there some special promo for Control?
I say this because usually keys don't expire.
I'd be very partial to one as well, if any more appear.
high rated
Enebias: Is there some special promo for Control?
It's currently part of the Prime Gaming subscription. If you're a subscriber you can get the game.
high rated
bluethief: Since the game is still available, can I ask for Control: Ultimate Edition?
Granted.
Big thanks to DoryaMish7 for Control Ultimate Edition, and to finkleroy for all the hard work managing this giveaway.
Enebias: Is there some special promo for Control?
bluethief: It's currently part of the Prime Gaming subscription. If you're a subscriber you can get the game.
Oh, I see! I am not, but I know somebody who is - and they don't use GOG. Thank you for pointing this out! :)
May I have Alone in the Dark Trilogy before it expires?