It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Ruvika: May I have Alone in the Dark Trilogy before it expires?
Granted.
Thanks to Anna2001 for the game and to finkleroy for granteed it :D
Hi, May I have Control Ultimate Edition finkleroy?

Thanks.
May I ask for

ΔV: Rings of Saturn + ΔV: Rings of Saturn - Tales from the Rings (DLC)

Please? I've never witnessed the on going development of a game and I am curious :)
high rated
RavenCrowwise: Hi, May I have Control Ultimate Edition finkleroy?

Thanks.
Granted.
tag+: May I ask for

ΔV: Rings of Saturn + ΔV: Rings of Saturn - Tales from the Rings (DLC)

Please? I've never witnessed the on going development of a game and I am curious :)
Granted.
I'd like to ask for ΔV: Rings of Saturn + ΔV: Rings of Saturn - Tales from the Rings (DLC) if it's still available.

Thanks
high rated
ikrananka: I'd like to ask for ΔV: Rings of Saturn + ΔV: Rings of Saturn - Tales from the Rings (DLC) if it's still available.

Thanks
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
May I ask for FTL?
Thank you so much to gogtrial34987 & finkleroy for this opportunity!

ΔV: Rings of Saturn looks very interesting:
-It uses the Godot engine
-Works on the trifecta WML
-The game forum is activite
-Last but not least: Weeks ago I saw the developer Adrian__W donated some keys here! A highly appreciated nice generous gesture to me.

I have the feeling this is going to be fun!
Thanks again :)
high rated
slurredprey: May I ask for FTL?
Granted.
Thanks tag+ for the key to Control Ultimate Edition and finkleroy for this amazing initiative.
RavenCrowwise: Thanks tag+ for the key to Control Ultimate Edition and finkleroy for this amazing initiative.
No problem, its my pleasure RavenCrowwise: The real merit goes to Amazon and just a little bit to me for being a late adopter.
I hope GOG gets a nice cash flow from this kind of Amazon alliance and applies it wisely on proper infrastructure and growing its human talent number improving also their -soft & hard- skills. An urgent matter in -my nobody's opinion- :)
high rated
tag+: Thank you so much to gogtrial34987 & finkleroy for this opportunity!
You're very welcome! I've been thoroughly enjoying ΔV myself, so I'm glad I can support the developers a bit more and share that with someone else.

Be sure to post your early impressions about the game in the game forums, as I've been thoroughly impressed by how responsive the developers are - I've seen several instances of such feedback leading to changes and improvements in the very next release!
Playing Tales of Monkey Island and now I remember! My copy kept crashing after the first cut-scene and I could never play it, probably my DVD was scratched or defective. Back to it after more than 11 years!
gogtrial34987: You're very welcome! I've been thoroughly enjoying ΔV myself, so I'm glad I can support the developers a bit more and share that with someone else.

Be sure to post your early impressions about the game in the game forums, as I've been thoroughly impressed by how responsive the developers are - I've seen several instances of such feedback leading to changes and improvements in the very next release!
Sure thing, I will! See you there :)