It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you BOTH finkleroy and GamezRanker . i will have fun
high rated
I'd like to add Blade Runner and SWAT 4: Gold Edition to the list of games in the current sale that I'd like for others to be able to enjoy.
I would like to nominate Schizo2015 for Hellpoint.
i want hellpoint ;(
kngjojo: i want hellpoint ;(
Claim it for free from the front page.
Doc0075: What games from the current sale would you like to see donated to this giveaway for next month?
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.
Doc0075: What games from the current sale would you like to see donated to this giveaway for next month?
If you ask me, everyone should get a chance to play Ghost of a Tale.
ywzywz: Thank you BOTH finkleroy and GamezRanker . i will have fun
Just a head's up: the game has one save slot per playthrough and autosaves every time one does the following: completing certain actions, entering new areas, etc.

If you want to try other item combinations(using items on other things/characters to get some funny dialog sometimes) or play through a certain way, it is recommended to make a backup of the save file(in the game's folder) every so often & restore that backup in the game folder manually if/when you want/need to.
I have already been blessed by a key for Disco Elysium by your generosity, and you know how much I had enjoyed it, so I think it would be great if you would give to others the chance to play this amazing game.

Curio: one interpretation of the title is disco meaning "I learn" in Latin. Elysium is an afterworld that requires drinking the water from the Lete river to be accessed. This has the effect of erasing the memory of the drinker. And the main character of DIsco Elysium is suffering from amnesia. So it could mean, to learn how to forget own's self and start a new life in a metaphorical better world.
That said, I'd love the chance to grab Dead Cells, Witchaven 1+2, Voodoo Kid or Bloodstained for me. Thanks for all your altruism and kindness!
Post edited June 14, 2021 by Dogmaus
kngjojo: i want hellpoint ;(
Read the rules in post 1 first.
( as you seem to have rather fresh account )
I'm interested in Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge.
high rated
kmonster: I'm interested in Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge.
Granted.
I would like to request S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.
high rated
Paulo_Moura69: I would like to request S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy and Dogmaus for the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.