It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have Frostpunk, please?
high rated
piranha1: May I have Frostpunk, please?
Granted.
Thanks for Frostpunk, Doc0075 and Finkleroy. :)
Thank you, Doc0075, for Flashback and for everything you do for the GOG community, it is really appreciated! It's been many years since I played this game, it will bring me good memories. :)

And thank you, Finkleroy, for all your hard work managing this giveaway! :)
Could I have GRIS or Slay the spire? Thanks so much for this, its really nice of the community
This is truly a crazy month. We used to be “we can use more keys”, but hey, it seems that we can use more requests now ;)
Thanks again to all our donors, and to our host finkle:)
Scaledish: Could I have GRIS or Slay the spire? Thanks so much for this, its really nice of the community
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
I'd like to clear up a bit of possible confusion. This giveaway does not have rounds like the other giveaway does. The limit is one non-daggered game per month.
Makotolia: This is truly a crazy month. We used to be “we can use more keys”, but hey, it seems that we can use more requests now ;)
No harm in having things stay on the list for a bit, lets those who check less often have a chance, or if they stay long enough may even let someone who got a game in one month to get another one from the same "batch" in the next. But yeah, if my count's right, 117 giftees so far this month, and we're barely halfway through!
BKGaming: If nobody else has, I'd like to request RiME.

Thanks for the giveaway.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks... and thanks to Doc0075 for the donation.
finkleroy: I'd like to clear up a bit of possible confusion. This giveaway does not have rounds like the other giveaway does. The limit is one non-daggered game per month.
Oh man, my bad, not trying to steal some games. Is there any way to make the prosses faster? I wish I could donate a key, but I don't have any on hand. I am relatively new here, but I have participated in a few posts on general.

Again, I just wanted to thank yall for doing this, its really great

(to clarify, on gris or slay the spire, I understand it is only one game, was asking for a surprise)
Post edited February 16, 2020 by Scaledish
Makotolia: This is truly a crazy month. We used to be “we can use more keys”, but hey, it seems that we can use more requests now ;)
Cavalary: No harm in having things stay on the list for a bit, lets those who check less often have a chance, or if they stay long enough may even let someone who got a game in one month to get another one from the same "batch" in the next. But yeah, if my count's right, 117 giftees so far this month, and we're barely halfway through!
Yeah, that’s what I meant. I didn’t mean to suggest introducing “new round” mechanics as the other thread has, at least not at the current state. Sorry if I sounded like that :)
Hey, can I have Stardew Valley?
Scaledish: Is there any way to make the prosses faster?

[...]

(to clarify, on gris or slay the spire, I understand it is only one game, was asking for a surprise)
Seems like it's usually darn fast to me...

And you don't have such "surprises" here. If you ask for either/or, you get the first game you name that wasn't already asked for by someone eligible ahead of you, in case there are multiple other requests since finkleroy last checked.
Falci: Hey, can I have Stardew Valley?
Granted.