It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, i wld like 2 request 4 Beholder + Blissful Sleep if it's still available. Thks 4 considering my request. :)
zaMNal: This is my FIRST racing game on GOG (after 9 years). Thank you very much to both dej65 and zeogold for Screamer 4x4! :D
Nice to hear. Hope you like it. It has aged like old wine. It is still the best 4x4 offroad simulator for me at least. Have fun ;). Cheers
deja65: Nice to hear. Hope you like it. It has aged like old wine. It is still the best 4x4 offroad simulator for me at least. Have fun ;). Cheers
I have to try this game eventually, am a racing entusiast myself.

Racing and fighting games are really lacking on GOG. Well, we do have some older fighting selection like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter but a game like Skullgirls would be perfect for GOG (disregarding obvious Steam ties). Maybe even Rivals of the Aether, although the "DLC" system is kinda shitty...
Not sure if people on GOG would enjoy a racing simulator like Live for Speed but it would be great for GOG and a second life to the game itself, I would for sure! Even if you don´t have a wheel, the game can be played with the mouse or gamepad, quite successfully. no Linux version as far as I know, infortunatelly.

Don't want to hijack the thread, just a random rant :D

Edit: Crap, GOG has Carmaggedon!!!! The fun I had with friends back in the day...
Post edited July 30, 2019 by Dark_art_
May I ask for the last copy of Might and Magic 7: For Blood and Honor?
Huge thank you to Rosalumina for satisfying my morbid curiosity-- I mean, Higurashi.
And thanks to zeo for enabling said morbid curiosity. As always. :D
Post edited July 31, 2019 by personthingy
If Obduction's still available, I am requesting it.
Is Eschalon: Book 1 still available? If so then I'd like to request it.
Thanks to tropit9 for the game and as always to zeo for keeping this project running. congratulations on something big and very, very good you've recently had!

Damon18: Thank you very much to DedIago for 'A New Beginning', and to Zeo as well!
you're welcome. I find this game a bit underrated, hope you'll like it. enjoy!
Melgon19: Is Eschalon: Book 1 still available? If so then I'd like to request it.
It is available for free, too: https://www.gog.com/game/eschalon_book_i
Melgon19: Is Eschalon: Book 1 still available? If so then I'd like to request it.
ggusr: It is available for free, too: https://www.gog.com/game/eschalon_book_i
Aw, if it wasn't a joke request, was hoping nobody'll point that out and zeo will manage to get rid of another one of "those" keys.
*Achoo*
triock: I'd like to ask for Might & Magic 7, please. Thank you.
Microfish_1: Put me down for one of the daggered copies of Little Big Adventure 2, please?
tomyam80: Hi, i wld like 2 request 4 Beholder + Blissful Sleep if it's still available. Thks 4 considering my request. :)
CervelloYM: May I ask for the last copy of Might and Magic 7: For Blood and Honor?
August
TheMonkofDestiny: If Obduction's still available, I am requesting it.
high rated
Thanks to JackknifeJohnson once again!
triock: I'd like to ask for Might & Magic 7, please. Thank you.
Microfish_1: Put me down for one of the daggered copies of Little Big Adventure 2, please?
tomyam80: Hi, i wld like 2 request 4 Beholder + Blissful Sleep if it's still available. Thks 4 considering my request. :)
CervelloYM: May I ask for the last copy of Might and Magic 7: For Blood and Honor?
TheMonkofDestiny: If Obduction's still available, I am requesting it.
All granted.
Can I have Diablo + Hellfire, please?
I'm interested in Fallout: New Vegas, if I may.
high rated
ariaspi: Can I have Diablo + Hellfire, please?
Granted.
park_84: I'm interested in Fallout: New Vegas, if I may.
Also granted.
Post edited August 05, 2019 by zeogold