It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DaCostaBR: If I can have it, I would like Everspace, please.
Granted.
FireDrakeZ: If Everspace is available I would like to request that please.
Also granted.
Post edited December 14, 2018 by zeogold
Huge thanks to Doc0075 for Divinity Original Sin and Zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
Thank you to derplopp for Everspace
Thank you so much Doc0075 and zeogold for this amazing donation and giveaway of
Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition.
Thank you Doc0075 and zeogold for the game!
May i have a copy of Everspace if any are left?
Once again, thanks to zeo for hosting the giveaway and Doc0075 for BattleZone 98. Will probably play it right after I finish Warlords Battlecry 1. Looking forward to a challenging game for once :)

Cheers
I can’t seem to PM the op. I have a code for Fantasy General up for grabs. PM me OP if it’s even worth it.
Keighn: I can’t seem to PM the op. I have a code for Fantasy General up for grabs. PM me OP if it’s even worth it.
You need to change your account settings and allow yourself to chat with everyone.
Keighn: I can’t seem to PM the op. I have a code for Fantasy General up for grabs. PM me OP if it’s even worth it.
It is probably because your chat settings are set to Friends Only (GOG does this by default). You will need to go your acct - Orders and Settings - Privacy - and set your Chat to allow messages from everyone. Then you will be able to send and receive PMs to zeo and others. Hope that helps. :)

Edit: Oops - Ninja'd by a shadowy Grey. Hmm, I need to brush up on my X-com! ;)
Post edited December 14, 2018 by bjgamer
DaCostaBR: If I can have it, I would like Everspace, please.
zeogold: Granted.
FireDrakeZ: If Everspace is available I would like to request that please.
zeogold: Also granted.
Thanks to the anonymous donor and zeogold for Everspace.
--
Post edited December 14, 2018 by Hicks_UA
-- not actual --
Post edited December 14, 2018 by DocJT
Post edited December 14, 2018 by Kafer
Thank you Zeogold and Big_Stupid for donating this game.
Please have a nice and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.