It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kmcoolice: I am interested in Hotline Miami
Granted.
Thank you Fairfox for donating "Hotline Miami" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
May i ask for Dungeon Keeper Gold™?
Thanks to Joyboi for the game and Zeogold for hosting this thread!
TT_TT_TT_TT: Thank you very much @Vythonaut for gifting this key and as always @Zeogold for running this giveaway!
You're welcome! It's a fun little game, have fun! :)
TT_TT_TT_TT: Thank you very much @Vythonaut for gifting this key and as always @Zeogold for running this giveaway!
Vythonaut: You're welcome! It's a fun little game, have fun! :)
ya already played it a bit this morning!
Game is hard - my Sansa only made it 6 moons :D
Post edited October 20, 2018 by TT_TT_TT_TT
TT_TT_TT_TT: ya already played it a bit this morning!
Game is hard - my Sansa online made it 6 moons :D
The soundtrack alone is worth the asking price imo :) Just turn off that annoying sim voices - imo they destroy the atmosphere.
Game is hard - my Sansa online made it 6 moons :D
MarkoH01: The soundtrack alone is worth the asking price imo :) Just turn off that annoying sim voices - imo they destroy the atmosphere.
ya was totally positively surprised on how much of the soundtrack was included! Really adds to the game.
And ya the sim voices was like the first thing i changed i guess :).
And ya made to 30 moons now so slowly getting better at the game :D
low rated
The soundtracks are always good in Game Of Thrones but how's the game? Is it fun to play?
arsalan12: The soundtracks are always good in Game Of Thrones but how's the game? Is it fun to play?
I noticed you are trying to be as active as possible but you should try to keep discussions in their threads. Better ask here.
low rated
arsalan12: The soundtracks are always good in Game Of Thrones but how's the game? Is it fun to play?
MarkoH01: I noticed you are trying to be as active as possible but you should try to keep discussions in their threads. Better ask here.
Oh sorry about that. Didn't know.
MarkoH01: I noticed you are trying to be as active as possible but you should try to keep discussions in their threads. Better ask here.
arsalan12: Oh sorry about that. Didn't know.
No problem :) We all were once new here. If you have any questions just ask.
arsalan12: Oh sorry about that. Didn't know.
MarkoH01: No problem :) We all were once new here. If you have any questions just ask.
Thanks for the help and don't worry I will ask if there is any problem :)
Thank you, Jonathan_The_Gamer for Slain, and thank you Zeogold for maintaining this giveaway!
Post edited October 20, 2018 by MadalinStroe
Could I have Theme Hospital? Thanks!