It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there an extra Frozen Synapse key available? I would wanna try it.

Thank you!

REDVWIN
Post edited July 01, 2018 by REDVWIN
May I ask for Screamer, please?
I'd like to ask for Alan Wake American Nightmare and Consortium: Master Edition please.

Edit: and if no one requested them, Age of Wonders too, so that it don't go to waste
Post edited July 02, 2018 by zlaywal
low rated
I would like to have Fallout 1 or 2(or both lol).
slobomo: I would like to have Fallout 1 or 2(or both lol).
So would I. (Where do you think we can get them? lol)

Seriously, though, read the OP.
Post edited July 01, 2018 by finkleroy
Is this new month already? I'd like to request RIME for this July
If the limit has reset, may I request Giants: Citizen Kabuto? Seems to be a cult hit remaining hidden from me for all these years...

Syberia (Note: Key expires on July 2.)
Please request this. One of the most beautiful point and clicks ever done. I would take it myself if I would not already own it twice.

Syberia (Note: Key expires on July 2.)
MarkoH01: Please request this. One of the most beautiful point and clicks ever done. I would take it myself if I would not already own it twice.
only twice? :D
I own it three times :P
TT_TT_TT_TT: I own it three times :P
I'm quite sure that it's more than once on my old CD-s in the attic - which means I own it four times or more! :D
MarkoH01: Please request this. One of the most beautiful point and clicks ever done. I would take it myself if I would not already own it twice.
TT_TT_TT_TT: only twice? :D
Yes, I have to confess that I never bought the retail version.
TT_TT_TT_TT: only twice? :D
MarkoH01: Yes, I have to confess that I never bought the retail version.
TT_TT_TT_TT: I own it three times :P
ciemnogrodzianin: I'm quite sure that it's more than once on my old CD-s in the attic - which means I own it four times or more! :D
ohh i forgot about retail :D - that makes it four...
own it steam origin gog and retail -.-
Post edited July 01, 2018 by TT_TT_TT_TT
May I request imperial glory and Age of Wonders (†) (Note: Key expires tomorrow.)? If not, no problem at all - I appreciate your consideration!
Post edited July 02, 2018 by TheSaint54
Dungeon Keeper™ 2 if available
high rated
In the interest of time (I'll get to the requests here a little bit later, I promise), all keys expiring tomorrow have been daggered. There's quite a few of them, so take a look at the OP.