It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: It's a bit tricky to tell from the edit dates, but it would look like you were beaten to Age of Wonders. I'll give you the others, though.
Granted.
Ah, it seems I missed that Age of Wonders have been requested. No problem, I just didn't see it before I made the edit.
Thanks before

Edit: additional thanks to Tannath for Consortium and Draygonn for AWAN. I already have Alan Wake and was planning to buy AWAN on Summer Sale but it is not on the discounted items.
Post edited July 02, 2018 by zlaywal
high rated
nicohvc: Hi Zeo! May I ask for Simon the sorcerer? if it still available. I also have keys for the old dragonsphere if the dragon wants more gunpowder.
Granted.
I got Sunless Sea. Thank you zeogold and carvez!
Post edited July 02, 2018 by HoangMarcel
zeogold: All granted.
RiME key successfully activated. My gratitude to zeo and anonymus donor.
Falci: I'd love Agarest: Generations of War 2, if possible. :)

zlaywal: I'd like to ask for Alan Wake American Nightmare and Consortium: Master Edition please.

Edit: and if no one requested them, Age of Wonders too, so that it don't go to waste
zeogold: It's a bit tricky to tell from the edit dates, but it would look like you were beaten to Age of Wonders. I'll give you the others, though.
Granted.

Alexim: I would love to try Torchlight 2, although I would miss to play even the first one.

Edit: Too late probably.
zeogold:
ariaspi: May I have Crusader Kings Complete, please, if the key expires tomorrow and no one seems interested in it?

Edit:
Only if badon didn't get one yet.
zeogold: 'Fraid you're all too late.
Thank you!

REDVWIN
Lots of thanks to InkPanther for Nexus: The Jupiter Incident and of course zeogold for maintaining all of this!
Thank you xav1r for RIME, and zeo for managing this GA
nicohvc: Hi Zeo! May I ask for Simon the sorcerer? if it still available. I also have keys for the old dragonsphere if the dragon wants more gunpowder.
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you Zeo! Stunning work on this giveaway! and thanks to the donor! Time to go back to the past with this gem!
Thanks to Tannath for Giants: Citizen Kabuto, and thanks to zeo for maintaining this thread and some more! :)
Nvm.
Post edited July 02, 2018 by Cavalary
Thanks for Screamer 2, although thanks to who? Zeo says it's from _mz_ but gog says it's gifted by moon-and-star. Perhaps the same person or perhaps a mix up? Either way thank you to them and thank you to Zeo
Thanks Zeo for continuing to administer to the huge thread! Thanks also to _mz_ for Imperial Glory as well as the anonymous donor who donated Age of Wonders!
Thanks Zeo and the annonymus doner!
Falci: I'd love Agarest: Generations of War 2, if possible. :)
Thank you for the game! And great many thanks to the anonymous donor! ^_^
Thanks Draygonn for the key and Zeogold for the Giveaway! :)