It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you zeogold, and thank you to helpo1 for the donation of Worms Forts: Under Siege. I've played one of the Worms games a long time ago, but not this one, so am looking forward to it. Somehow I don't think my knowledge of midieval siege tactics will help, but hey, those sheep have to be good for something! :D
tinyE: Dinosaurs brought back to life through cloning and put on display in an amusement park, and your upset about the inaccuracy of the name. XD

We'd better stop. Zeo doesn't like derailing.
Makotolia: Thanks to both of you. Maybe you don't totally agree with each other, yet I think I get a better understanding about the words through reading your discussion.
Breja and I get along, just so long as I keep my mouth shut and do whatever he tells me.

Or am I thinking of my neighbor's dog?
tinyE: Or am I thinking of my neighbor's dog?
You do as you neighbor's dog says? xD

Aaaaanyway... I see the stunt actors of Chroma Squad have been idling for too long in this post. Guess a bit of exercise and kicking some putties asses would do them good. Can I have them, please? :)
Makotolia: Thanks to both of you. Maybe you don't totally agree with each other, yet I think I get a better understanding about the words through reading your discussion.
tinyE: Breja and I get along, just so long as I keep my mouth shut and do whatever he tells me.

Sorry for mistaking the friendly conversation between the two of you as something more serious. My limited English skill prevents me from understanding the more sophisticated aspects of expression in English, so I sometimes just can't tell serious talks from jokes.
tinyE: Breja and I get along, just so long as I keep my mouth shut and do whatever he tells me.

Makotolia: Sorry for mistaking the friendly conversation between the two of you as something more serious. My limited English skill prevents me from understanding the more sophisticated aspects of expression in English, so I sometimes just can't tell serious talks from jokes.
Don't worry, you're doing fine. :D
English is a bitch to learn. Even people who have spoken it their whole lives makes these mistakes.
zeogold: I'd wager about half of the derailing in the thread is caused by me alone.
Maybe you should ban yourself then from this thread ;)
zeogold: I'd wager about half of the derailing in the thread is caused by me alone.
MarkoH01: Maybe you should ban yourself then from this thread ;)
Think about what you just said!! You must be trying to take over the giveaways:)
tinyE: So Michael Crichton was an idiot?
He should have called the book "Ball".
Breja: The guy was a hack. He put a Tyrannosaurus in Jurassic Park, while really the Tyrannosaurus lived in the Cretaceous Period.
If you've read the book, you would know that Crichton was totally aware which dinosaur lived in which period. Hammond, the character from the book, was not actually cared about such details.
51nikopol: Think about what you just said!! You must be trying to take over the giveaways:)
Luckily (for us) derailing is not forbidden according to zeos own rules so there's no danger he would have to act accordingly.

And no, I have no interest in taking over any giveaway threads at all. Too much work for which I simply would not have enough time at all. I cannot praise zeogold high enough for doing all this work. I might someday donate some keys directly to the community by opening a thread - I am planning to do so but again, it's much work to pick the winner - but that's about it. Zeogold is a professional when it comes to organizing giveaways and I prefer to let this complicated work be done by those who proofed again and again that they do this well. It looks so easy for us mere mortals but it sure isn't. :)

Breja: The guy was a hack. He put a Tyrannosaurus in Jurassic Park, while really the Tyrannosaurus lived in the Cretaceous Period.
LootHunter: If you've read the book, you would know that Crichton was totally aware which dinosaur lived in which period. Hammond, the character from the book, was not actually cared about such details.
Agreed. The book focused much more on the scientific background than the movie.
Post edited May 15, 2018 by MarkoH01
Pretty sure Breja was being tongue in cheek there. :P
MarkoH01: Luckily (for us) derailing is not forbidden according to zeos own rules so there's no danger he would have to act accordingly.

And no, I have no interest in taking over any giveaway threads at all. Too much work for which I simply would not have enough time at all. I cannot praise zeogold high enough for doing all this work. I might someday donate some keys directly to the community by opening a thread - I am planning to do so but again, it's much work to pick the winner - but that's about it. Zeogold is a professional when it comes to organizing giveaways and I prefer to let this complicated work be done by those who proofed again and again that they do this well. It looks so easy for us mere mortals but it sure isn't. :)
Yup, i hv 2 agree. Hosting a GA esp 1 as big as The Community Giveaway is not ez & is also pretty much a tiring & thkless task. Not 4getting hving 2 deal with countless trolls & scammers as well as may i say 'noobs' who simply dun or just refused 2 read the damn bloody OP b4 asking 4 a game, lol.

Anyway, wld just like 2 give a BIG kudos 2 zeogold 4 doing a magnificent job @ running this GA which i'm sure almost all wld agree maybe except those banned &/not able get a game here 4 some reason of cos. haha. ;p

Lastly, i wld also like 2 thks all doners 4 their generous donations & keeping this GA going. U guys rock! =)
Post edited May 16, 2018 by tomyam80
MarkoH01: Luckily (for us) derailing is not forbidden according to zeos own rules so there's no danger he would have to act accordingly.

tomyam80: Yup, i hv 2 agree. Hosting a GA esp 1 as big as The Community Giveaway is not ez & is also pretty much a tiring & thkless task. Not 4getting hving 2 deal with countless trolls & scammers as well as may i say 'noobs' who simply dun or just refused 2 read the damn bloody OP b4 asking 4 a game, lol.

Anyway, wld just like 2 give a BIG kudos 2 zeogold 4 doing a magnificent job @ running this GA which i'm sure almost all wld agree maybe except those banned &/not able get a game here 4 some reason of cos. haha. ;p

Lastly, i wld also like 2 thks all doners 4 their generous donations & keeping this GA going U guys rock! =)
I am always amazed to see how many words you are able to write by simpy using letters and special characters. Things like that are pretty unique in the English language. Try to do this with German ... not a chance :)

btw: Imo it's not a thankless work if you like to make others happy. That goes for the host as well as for the donors I would say.
tomyam80: Yup, i hv 2 agree. Hosting a GA esp 1 as big as The Community Giveaway is not ez & is also pretty much a tiring & thkless task. Not 4getting hving 2 deal with countless trolls & scammers as well as may i say 'noobs' who simply dun or just refused 2 read the damn bloody OP b4 asking 4 a game, lol.

Lastly, i wld also like 2 thks all doners 4 their generous donations & keeping this GA going U guys rock! =)
MarkoH01: I am always amazed to see how many words you are able to write by simpy using letters and special characters. Things like that are pretty unique in the English language. Try to do this with German ... not a chance :)

btw: Imo it's not a thankless work if you like to make others happy. That goes for the host as well as for the donors I would say.
Well, that's how i make myself stand out in a way fr others i guess. If u hv 2 ask me i think i hv a abit harder time reading Fairfox's words. ;p

Btw, i meant thkless not really as in literal sense but more like saying there seems more -ve than +ve connotations associated with this 'job'. But i believe the biggest reward 4 zeogold & the doners wld be probably 2 receive a sincere thks & that the giftee enjoyed the game they receive. That apart fr feeling happy 4 being able 2 make giftees happy by hosting the GA &/or donating games of cos. ;)
Post edited May 15, 2018 by tomyam80
tinyE: Pretty sure Breja was being tongue in cheek there. :P
Tough crowd I guess.
Technically, I think that would render ALL future posts derailing since no giveaway can be carried out anymore ;)

*sigh* I guess we have no choice but to put up with this mischievous, er, (is that a) raccoon (?) who causes (only) HALF the derailing.
Post edited May 16, 2018 by Makotolia