It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Granted.
Thanks! And thanks to Doc0075 for the donation!

Time to kick some asses...
muntdefems: Time to kick some asses...
Where's the bubblegum?
muntdefems: Time to kick some asses...
skimmie: Where's the bubblegum?
I'm all out of bubblegum!
Damn, I hope those who got Simon the Sorcerer will eventually come back for the sequel. I clearly didn't think this one through.
plagren: Damn, I hope those who got Simon the Sorcerer will eventually come back for the sequel. I clearly didn't think this one through.
Do you mean those who GOT Simon the Sorcerer or those who DONATED Simon the Sorcerer?
MarkoH01: Do you mean those who GOT Simon the Sorcerer or those who DONATED Simon the Sorcerer?
Those who got. I donated them. :-p
MarkoH01: Do you mean those who GOT Simon the Sorcerer or those who DONATED Simon the Sorcerer?
plagren: Those who got. I donated them. :-p
I was asking because of the "I didn't think this through" part of your post. But if both parts are available (because of your generous donation) you DID think it through because people will come back and ask again - or not?
Post edited May 18, 2018 by MarkoH01
plagren: Damn, I hope those who got Simon the Sorcerer will eventually come back for the sequel. I clearly didn't think this one through.
Did they not thank you for the donation?
plagren: Those who got. I donated them. :-p
MarkoH01: I was asking because of the "I didn't think this through" part of your post. But if both parts are available (because of your generous donation) you DID think it through because people will come back and ask again - or not?
If they do come back, which I'm not sure about. Maybe it's still too early to worry about that.
Doc0075: Did they not thank you for the donation?
They did. Although that reminds me... I'm not sure I ever thanked you for donating Shovel Knight. So big thanks for that (to mrkgnao as well)!

I just got a new TV so I can go back to playing it the way it's supposed to (on a TV, with a controller).
Post edited May 18, 2018 by plagren
MarkoH01: I was asking because of the "I didn't think this through" part of your post. But if both parts are available (because of your generous donation) you DID think it through because people will come back and ask again - or not?
plagren: If they do come back, which I'm not sure about. Maybe it's still too early to worry about that.
Yeah, I'd say so. It takes a while to finish the game and then there's backlog ... just have a little patience :)
I played saints row 3 and 4 and absolutely LOVED them and now i think i need to play 2. May I have Saints Row 2?
slyky13: I played saints row 3 and 4 and absolutely LOVED them and now i think i need to play 2. May I have Saints Row 2?
Just a quick warning: SR2 is a VERY bad port so don't have too high expectations if you should get it.
slyky13: I played saints row 3 and 4 and absolutely LOVED them and now i think i need to play 2. May I have Saints Row 2?
MarkoH01: Just a quick warning: SR2 is a VERY bad port so don't have too high expectations if you should get it.
I thought it was great.
MarkoH01: Just a quick warning: SR2 is a VERY bad port so don't have too high expectations if you should get it.
tinyE: I thought it was great.
You do have to patch/fix the clocking issue, which I wasn't willing to do downloading files from random sites.

But I would agree with you - I didn't mind the port itself. Even playing KB+M I thought the controls were fine.
tinyE: I thought it was great.
bler144: You do have to patch/fix the clocking issue, which I wasn't willing to do downloading files from random sites.

But I would agree with you - I didn't mind the port itself. Even playing KB+M I thought the controls were fine.
The game itself is fun but the port is really terrible.
The game has problems with cutscenes whenever you go over 30fps (which is not possible with the vanilla GOG version btw), the controls are terrible, caching is a big problem and many more. Add to this that you won't even have control prompts when playing with a controller.

Several of these things can be fixed applying patches - but the port itself is one of the worse I ever saw.
Post edited May 20, 2018 by MarkoH01