It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BranjoHello: I see someone is already nominated for Beat Cop. I don't know how situations like this work, but I'm interested in that game as well and it can't hurt to say so. :)
I guess you will have to wait for a week (that is, if the game is not claimed) according to Rule #6:

"The nominee has a week to claim the game before it is up for grabs for everyone else again. If somebody has been nominated for a game, the game will be marked with an exclamation mark (!) until either redeemed or a week has passed. "
Gede: Say, Mr. Zeogold, may I please check out that Memoria game? I love point & click adventure games. Even if I had a love/hate relation with Kings Quest games. Perhaps this one will provide the right medieval touch.
Thank you very much.
Dogmaus: I am playing it right now, I would recommend you play Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav first, because it is its sequel.
Thank you for letting me know. (And thanks again for the game, _mz_).

I saw some less favourable reviews. What are your thoughts on Chains of Satinav?
Gede: I saw some less favourable reviews. What are your thoughts on Chains of Satinav?
briefly, because it is OT, and my opinion is not worth more than any review. To me many beloved classics of the genre are actually a 1 out of 5. I gave Chains of Satinav a 2 out of 5. I am happy I played it but it has its shortcomings. Still, it is an introduction to the world and characters of the better Memoria. If you like pnc go for it.
Gede: I saw some less favourable reviews. What are your thoughts on Chains of Satinav?
Dogmaus: briefly, because it is OT, and my opinion is not worth more than any review. To me many beloved classics of the genre are actually a 1 out of 5. I gave Chains of Satinav a 2 out of 5. I am happy I played it but it has its shortcomings. Still, it is an introduction to the world and characters of the better Memoria. If you like pnc go for it.
More or less I would agree. I loved Chains of Satinav because of the characters. But after playing Memoria I noticed how much better Memoria was. It simply had the better story. Still imo both are good pnc games and I know nothing about "The Dark Eye" so it's also good for newbies.
Dogmaus: I am playing it right now, I would recommend you play Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav first, because it is its sequel.
Gede: Thank you for letting me know. (And thanks again for the game, _mz_).

I saw some less favourable reviews. What are your thoughts on Chains of Satinav?
It's one of my favourite adventure games ever. The graphics are fantastic, the story very good, I loved the characters and all the puzzles made sense. A truly great game.

Frankly, I liked it way more than Memoria. Memoria is still very, very good, but I liked the story of the first game much more, and while I finished both without any walkthroughs or hints, I think I had more fun with puzzles in the first one.
low rated
I wanted to request Apotheon but it's not on the list . :(
BranjoHello: I see someone is already nominated for Beat Cop. I don't know how situations like this work, but I'm interested in that game as well and it can't hurt to say so. :)
Worked out well for ya, since the nomination just got turned down.
Granted.
zlaywal: Can I ask for PixelJunk Monsters and Dragonsphere? Been a shitty 2 weeks or so and needed some not so serious games to keep my mind occupied.
Also granted.
Post edited March 27, 2018 by zeogold
May I request Fez? That really looks like a nice, family-friendly game.
skimmie: May I request Fez? That really looks like a nice, family-friendly game.
Granted.
skimmie: May I request Fez? That really looks like a nice, family-friendly game.
zeogold: Granted.
Many thanks!
May I try World of Goo, please?
Breja: It's one of my favourite adventure games ever. The graphics are fantastic, the story very good, I loved the characters and all the puzzles made sense. A truly great game.
Thank you for the info. I'll see if I can snatch it the next time I see it in promo. Which should be next month at the current rate of GOG...
Thank you Zeogold for granting my wish and also managing this thread.

Deep thanks for DedIago and samuraigaiden for providing the key.
zeogold: Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy
May I ask for this one?

Enebias: I warmly recommend Gemini Rue, a brief but fantastic sci-fi cyberpunk adventure with a plot twist that will surprise you. Or not, if you are really acute.
That's true! Nothing amazing, but decent story with very interesting setting and atmosphere.

Enebias: May I try World of Goo, please?
Have fun, good choice. I liked that! Gameplay is really unique. And the story... ;)
zeogold: Worked out well for ya, since the nomination just got turned down.
Granted.
It did, indeed. :)
Thank you and many thanks to Plagren as well!