It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask World of Goo?
i think The 2012 Version for MCW is using Microsoft's Autoshapes just like the ones in The Goo Worlds and Dynamic Destroyers, even the succeeded addin, Geometry Hyperspace. Versions 1.0 through 1.2 carries on this kind of artwork.
It's been there for quite some time, so can I nominate Lin545 for Gemini Rue?
high rated
Enebias: May I try World of Goo, please?
Granted.
zeogold: Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy
ciemnogrodzianin: May I ask for this one?
Also granted.
MonosoidoV: May I ask World of Goo?
You've been beaten to it, but even if you hadn't, you wouldn't qualify since you don't have enough participation/activity on the forum. Please check the rules on post 1 (stickied at the top of the thread for your convenience).
Post edited March 29, 2018 by zeogold
Thank you Dejavous for the adventure! I really liked Syberia and I expect the game to have the same unique atmosphere of all Benoît Sokal works.

And thank you, zeogold, for party hosting (:
greeklover: It's been there for quite some time, so can I nominate Lin545 for Gemini Rue?
Thank you very much, its very kind of you, but I can't accept the nominations unfortunately. All the best to you!
ciemnogrodzianin: Thank you Dejavous for the adventure! I really liked Syberia and I expect the game to have the same unique atmosphere of all Benoît Sokal works.

And thank you, zeogold, for party hosting (:
It's an earlier work and yes, it still shows his style but I would rate it quite a bit lower than the excellent Syberia. Don't knbow if you noticed but in Syberia there actually is a book mentioning Amerzone :)
Thank you gogtrial34987!
edit: Nevermind....
Post edited March 29, 2018 by drmike
Enebias: Thank you gogtrial34987!
You're very welcome! World of Goo is a wonderfully entertaining game, with just so much character. I enjoyed it greatly way back when, and am still happy to return to it every so often to attempt one of the missing OCD goals. I hope it'll give you the same enduring joy! :)
I'll go ahead and ask for one of those Simon the Sorcerer's

it's a game I've often been on the fence about, unsure if I'd like the humor or find it too stupid, but I looked at the reviews yet again, and yes, I'll definitely give it a whirl, especially knowing they are going to be pulling it from the catalogue because of the remakes which I certainly won't have interest in getting
drealmer7: I'll go ahead and ask for one of those Simon the Sorcerer's

it's a game I've often been on the fence about, unsure if I'd like the humor or find it too stupid, but I looked at the reviews yet again, and yes, I'll definitely give it a whirl, especially knowing they are going to be pulling it from the catalogue because of the remakes which I certainly won't have interest in getting
Granted.
thanks, zeo!

thanks, plagren!
I would like to ask for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky if it is possible.
Hello,

I was going to apply for Clear Sky, but I only see now that I was beaten to it by 3 and a half hours. Sorry for the inconvenience, and for having not responded a month or so ago when I had applied for Clustertruck (I was feeling under the weather, and didn't get a chance to reply).

Thank you for understanding
Post edited March 30, 2018 by SirLeedle