It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Fairfox: can i try gemini rue if other peep dont seem to want it? i dont tend to ask for stuffages general lee an' imma probs not respected, buuuut imma tryin' point 'n' search gamies late lee an' its on mah wishlist.
I hope you enjoy the "point "n" search gamies". Be careful, they can be habit forming!!
I'm going to throw this out since April is right around the corner but I'd like to have a copy of both Simon the Sorcerer and Simon the Sorcerer 2 if possible.

I politely point out that I had a request bounce a few months ago when it was discovered that they key had been used previously. I hope that can be taken into account. edit: Of course I can't find it....

If it's an issue, the first one please.

Thank you. :)
Hello! I'd like to request Robin Hood, please?
deleted
drmike: I'm going to throw this out since April is right around the corner but I'd like to have a copy of both Simon the Sorcerer and Simon the Sorcerer 2 if possible.

I politely point out that I had a request bounce a few months ago when it was discovered that they key had been used previously. I hope that can be taken into account. edit: Of course I can't find it....

If he can't have both, give him both and consider the second my game for this month. :)
Pouyou-pouyou: I would like to ask for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky if it is possible.
Granted.
SirLeedle: Hello,

I was going to apply for Clear Sky, but I only see now that I was beaten to it by 3 and a half hours. Sorry for the inconvenience, and for having not responded a month or so ago when I had applied for Clustertruck (I was feeling under the weather, and didn't get a chance to reply).

Thank you for understanding
I mean, that's cool and all, but you're still gonna have to open your chat to me if you ever want to receive anything from here.
Fairfox: can i try gemini rue if other peep dont seem to want it? i dont tend to ask for stuffages general lee an' imma probs not respected, buuuut imma tryin' point 'n' search gamies late lee an' its on mah wishlist.
So long as you're not some kind of long-time troll or something, whether you're liked or disliked is none of the concern of this giveaway.
Granted.
drmike: I'm going to throw this out since April is right around the corner but I'd like to have a copy of both Simon the Sorcerer and Simon the Sorcerer 2 if possible.

Ah, yes. I remember that. Sure, it's cool.
Granted.
andysheets1975: Hello! I'd like to request Robin Hood, please?
Also granted.
Post edited March 31, 2018 by zeogold
Just a fyi, the game is pretty much on rails. I had to go buy the hint book when I got the game.
Falci: If he can't have both, give him both and consider the second my game for this month. :)
Thank you for the offer but I;d rather not step on toes if it's a concern for folks.
zeogold: Ah, yes. I remember that. Sure, it's cool.
Granted.

edit: And thank you to plagren for the donated key. :)
Post edited March 31, 2018 by drmike
drmike: Just a fyi, the game is pretty much on rails. I had to go buy the hint book when I got the game.
Falci: If he can't have both, give him both and consider the second my game for this month. :)
drmike: Thank you for the offer but I;d rather not step on toes if it's a concern for folks.
zeogold: Ah, yes. I remember that. Sure, it's cool.
Granted.
drmike: Thank you. :)

edit: And thank you to plagren for the donated key. :)
I understand. Anyway, I'm glad you got'em both. Have fun!
deleted
Thank you, and to BeatriceElysia for the donation!
Fairfox: i will naht let you down. imma finish teh game an' finish it strong.
A bold proclamation.
Lots of thanks to zeogold and Aramandur for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky !
I have never played the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series yet. I'm quite curious about it.
nvm
Post edited March 31, 2018 by Breja
deleted
Post edited March 31, 2018 by Fairfox