It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I warmly recommend Gemini Rue, a brief but fantastic sci-fi cyberpunk adventure with a plot twist that will surprise you. Or not, if you are really acute.
I would like to have Strategic Command: European Theatre, please.
Just curious. I was flipping thru my orders a few days ago and noticed a couple of games that I had gifted to folks either because I saw a request from them elsewhere on the forums or sent to Zeo here and they still haven't been claimed.

It's been a few months.

Besides reaching out to them, is there any unofficial procedure on what's kosher to send them out again? I'm not a big fan of waste and rather not seem them go unused.

I ask here since I gave a few of them to Zeogold. They have been gifted previously.

Thank you.
drmike:
Hmm, one thing is I think you should send them a reminder via private message and wait a week and another thing is that codes that went unredeemed before their time limits will show up as unclaimed eternally in your order history, or that is how it looks in my order history.

After all, usually one gives a game key for people to claim it for them selves, not hang onto for a possible future trade.
Post edited March 24, 2018 by Themken
drmike: ...
To reuse such code and to prevent previous receiver to suddenly use it while you are giving the same code to another person you could possibly ask GOG to cancel previous code and generate new one.
Themken: *snip*
Lexor: *snip*
It's kind of bothering me as a few months ago, someone sent me a code for a game that I knew I would never play and insisted that I claim it even though I told the person I wouldn;t be playing it. I really have a thing about waste and would hate wasting a code.

I;ve PM'ed the folks but haven't heard back yet.

Thank you for the responses.
Post edited March 24, 2018 by drmike
I'd like to nominate:

docbear1975 for Beat Cop
Gede: Say, Mr. Zeogold, may I please check out that Memoria game? I love point & click adventure games. Even if I had a love/hate relation with Kings Quest games. Perhaps this one will provide the right medieval touch.
Thank you very much.
I am playing it right now, I would recommend you play Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav first, because it is its sequel.
Thank you plagren and Zeogold!
Gede: Say, Mr. Zeogold, may I please check out that Memoria game? I love point & click adventure games. Even if I had a love/hate relation with Kings Quest games. Perhaps this one will provide the right medieval touch.
Thank you very much.
Granted.
Themken: I would like to have Strategic Command: European Theatre, please.
Also granted.
Post edited March 25, 2018 by zeogold
Thank you plagren for Strategic Command: European Theatre! Thanks zeogold for delivering it to me!
Just to mention, the two of the three unused keys popped within the last few days. I offered to take them back and pass them along to others if they were no longer wanted but those two got used.

The third one was a free game that we all received and I had forwarded by key onto Zeo.
I see someone is already nominated for Beat Cop. I don't know how situations like this work, but I'm interested in that game as well and it can't hurt to say so. :)
Can I ask for PixelJunk Monsters and Dragonsphere? Been a shitty 2 weeks or so and needed some not so serious games to keep my mind occupied.
Icewind Dale Complete is a nice game(
Post edited March 26, 2018 by MazDen