It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to ariaspi and zeogold for Soldiers: Heroes of World War II!
Could I have The Witcher 2 - Enhanced edition?
Cavalary: I think I'll take a cue from Geralt here... May I ask for Regions of Ruin? It's so little now and it doesn't count as even causing something with regional price hikes to be purchased, since it already was, so...
Wrong thread. Here you get only what is on the List, the May someone buy me something thread is here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
PMPMGamer: Thanks to Korotan for War for the Overworld, Doc0075 for DLC War for the Overworld: Crucible and to zeogold for managing the thread the giveaway!

Korotan: I want to thank DampSquid for the donation and Zeogold that he doing this giveaway and following my wish giving out War for the Overwordl still during May. PMPMGamer do not forget to install now and start it to get free key and achievment.
PMPMGamer: Thanks for reminding me, I'll try to do this. :)
Your welcome. Have fun with it.
Cavalary: I think I'll take a cue from Geralt here... May I ask for Regions of Ruin? It's so little now and it doesn't count as even causing something with regional price hikes to be purchased, since it already was, so...
Korotan: Wrong thread. Here you get only what is on the List, the May someone buy me something thread is here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
PMPMGamer: Thanks to Korotan for War for the Overworld, Doc0075 for DLC War for the Overworld: Crucible and to zeogold for managing the thread the giveaway!

Thanks for reminding me, I'll try to do this. :)
Korotan: Your welcome. Have fun with it.
It's on the list?
Korotan: Wrong thread. Here you get only what is on the List, the May someone buy me something thread is here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread

Your welcome. Have fun with it.
BeatriceElysia: It's on the list?
Than I have overlooked it. Well my mistake. I wanted those who mistake this two threads just again give a reminder that this gives only listed while overlooking it.
Thanks to zeogold and DampSquib for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition.
Currently between Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and A Story About My Uncle in 2nd post :p Pretty sure Geralt_of_Rivia's post was written with that in mind too, being on this thread.
Also, the whole point I was making was that, since it has regional price hikes, I'd never purchase or cause it to be purchased (so by asking if I get a free choice), so asked just because it was on the list and therefore certain to have already been purchased.
Post edited May 26, 2019 by Cavalary
I would like to request Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis if it's ok :)
carpediem15: Thanks to ariaspi and zeogold for Soldiers: Heroes of World War II!
You're welcome. Enjoy the game. :)
high rated
Granted.
aRealCyborg: Could I have The Witcher 2 - Enhanced edition?
Also granted.
jonridan: I would like to request Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis if it's ok :)
Granted as well.
Post edited May 26, 2019 by zeogold
Thank you zeogold and thanks to Lone_Scout too for donating the game.
Thank you Lone_Scout for Regions of Ruin and also thank you zeogold for continuing to keep this running for over two years now. Actually just 2 weeks over 2 years now that I look at it.
Many thanks to LynetteC for Abe's Exoddus and also zeo for hosting the Community Giveaway.
May I request Deadlock: Planetary Conquest?
Does anyone have a key to Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy? I forgot their library was being delisted today.