It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could I request Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus please? Thank you! :)
I would like to request for Deadlock 2: Shrine Wars. Thank you.
jonridan: Thank you zeogold and thanks to Lone_Scout too for donating the game.
Cavalary: Thank you Lone_Scout for Regions of Ruin and also thank you zeogold for continuing to keep this running for over two years now. Actually just 2 weeks over 2 years now that I look at it.
You're welcome! Have fun! Disfrutálo, flaco! Bucură-te! :)
zeogold: snip
tfw didn't realise 2 people had requested it before you...
*facepalm* My apologies!
Can I request Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::
SKmi: Can I request Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::
This isn't a begging thread. This is donation driven giveaway.
SKmi: Can I request Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::
I think you should ask here.
high rated
zlaywal: I want to say my appreciation to DampSquib for Baldur's Gate. I resort to beg it on the gifting thread to no avail and to get it here is a blessing. All's well ends well indeed.

Also thanks Zeogold for managing the thread.
Korotan: I want to thank DampSquid for the donation and Zeogold that he doing this giveaway and following my wish giving out War for the Overwordl still during May. PMPMGamer do not forget to install now and start it to get free key and achievment.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Thank you Zeo for keeping the Community Giveaway running and DampSquib for donating Pathway.

P.S.: Everyone who likes platformers with RPG elements like Rogue Legacy should really get Regions of Ruin as long as it is on sale. I was having a lot of fun with it the last few days and at 1.19€ it's basically a steal.
servobeupstry: Thanks dampsquib and zeogold for BG2EE!
T_a_J: Thanks to zeogold and DampSquib for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition.
You are all very welcome, enjoy.
high rated
v1989: May I request Deadlock: Planetary Conquest?
zaMNal: Could I request Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus please? Thank you! :)
FireDrakeZ: I would like to request for Deadlock 2: Shrine Wars. Thank you.
All granted.

OdanUrr: Does anyone have a key to Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy? I forgot their library was being delisted today.
Wrong thread. Try or [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread]here.
I'd like to request War for the Overworld, please ^^
high rated
RickyAndersen: I'd like to request War for the Overworld, please ^^
Granted.
My thanks to the handsome zeogold.
And to the generosity of Mr. Korotan who donated the second key of War for the Overworld.
FireDrakeZ: I would like to request for Deadlock 2: Shrine Wars. Thank you.
zeogold: All granted.

OdanUrr: Does anyone have a key to Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy? I forgot their library was being delisted today.
zeogold: Wrong thread. Try or [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread]here.
Thank you Zeogold and LynetteC for wonderful gift.
Just pop up here to says thank you so much for the wonderful people here
Muttala: Just pop up here to says thank you so much for the wonderful people here
Hey, you are not allowed to request for people here - only gamekeys :D

And thank you for the kind words :)