It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CervelloYM: The game is not daggered.
Possibly an oversight*. MarkoH01 is right about it having been given away before.

(* - to clarify, I don't know if the protocol for the list is to replace the dagger on games that were part of big giveaways or to leave it in place and then just add the additional mark if said game gets a nomination)
Post edited October 04, 2018 by TheMonkofDestiny
TheMonkofDestiny: Possibly an oversight. MarkoH01 is right about it having been given away before.
Interesting, it might be daggered before it gets nomination.
Because from a liitle search I found:

MAGRUNNER: DARK PULSE
Adamantios says: Temporarily free game that was given out as a free copy from 18 June to 19 June 2014 as part of the DRM-Free Summer Sale promo.

Thanks for the clarification.
TheMonkofDestiny: Possibly an oversight. MarkoH01 is right about it having been given away before.
CervelloYM: Interesting, it might be daggered before it gets nomination.
Because from a liitle search I found:

MAGRUNNER: DARK PULSE
Adamantios says: Temporarily free game that was given out as a free copy from 18 June to 19 June 2014 as part of the DRM-Free Summer Sale promo.

Thanks for the clarification.
Sorry, my mistake. It was a freebie a long time ago as I said so I misread the (!) as dagger. The fact alone that it was available as a freebie does not need to mean that the one zeogold has in pool actually IS a freebie. As I said - this happened a looooong time ago. I will edit my previous post to not confuse people further. Thank you for the notification.
I am stunned by the gift I received. Once again (and as many before me) I would like to thank Doc0075 for the gift.
I would also like to thank our host - zeogold for his efforts in running this giveaway.
low rated
May i request Atlantis 3: The New World, Gods Will Be Watching and Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator ?
i_hope_you_rot: May i request Atlantis 3: The New World, Gods Will Be Watching and Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator ?
You should read the rules again, especially rule #7. ;)
Any chance of getting Robin Hood? Cheers
Post edited October 04, 2018 by mysterecks
may i request battle chasers, or dragon age origins, go version? if i am not too late...
Waldschatten: IIRC there's no limit on DLC requests, so I'll ask for one of those Legend of Heroes DLC packs, picked every one of the Falcom games up at launch but I've yet to buy a single piece of DLC for them.
zeogold: Oop, seems I overlooked this, my bad.
Granted.
Thanks.

Now if only another Owlboy shows up, I'm trying to decide between two of the collections, don't have enough for both, but if I manage to snag an Owlboy I can grab the Shadow Tactics & Kingdom Come: Deliverance one leaving an extra copy of Battle Chasers just laying around :)
RickyAndersen: Thank you very much to personthingy and zeogold for Homeworld Remastered.
No worries, get home safe! ;D
AWG43: I would like to nominate bhrigu for Magrunner: Dark Pulse and ciemnogrodzianin for The Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge (Book Three).
Thanks for this gesture AWG43. It felt very nice to be nominated. However, this time I would like not to accept the nomination. Nowadays, I get very little time to game. So I am trying not to add any titles which I would not play anytime soon.
Thank you again for the nomination though.
low rated
triock: You should read the rules again, especially rule #7. ;)
It was only a test . :)
I hope some people will ask and redeem those games .
So has anyone played Assassins Creed Odyssey? What do you think of the game?
arsalan12: So has anyone played Assassins Creed Odyssey? What do you think of the game?
That would require dealing with UPlay and Denuvo, so no, I have not played it.
god damn it missed out on homeworld remastered