It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow, who has donated the 10th Anniversary Collection III: The Modern Classics is a very generous person.
high rated
Sulibor: Could I ask for 10th Anniversary Collection III: The Modern Classics
Granted.
zlaywal: I'm in for 10th Anniversary Collection II: The Art of Aging Gracefully please
Also granted.
Cedup: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky would be great.
Granted as well.
Post edited October 04, 2018 by zeogold
When I ask for the Anniversary II code, I already got a huch that it was from the patronage of Doc0075. It was true and again thank you Doc0075 for you generosity.
Kudos too for zeogold, not only for granting me my 2 requests today, but also for his continuous effort in these threads.
I would like to nominate bhrigu for Magrunner: Dark Pulse and ciemnogrodzianin for The Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge (Book Three).
Requesting Battle Chasers, assuming I qualify (and no one else has asked for it prior).
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Battle Chasers, assuming I qualify (and no one else has asked for it prior).
Granted.
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Battle Chasers, assuming I qualify (and no one else has asked for it prior).
ooh, nice!
zeogold: Granted.
Awesome. Thanks to noahantebi for being generous and donating the game and zeo for facilitating things accordingly.
AWG43: I would like to nominate bhrigu for Magrunner: Dark Pulse and ciemnogrodzianin for The Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge (Book Three).
Thank you, AWG, but Book One and Two are still in my backlog, the generosity of this community has consumed all my spare time resources :D And Skara Brae still needs me!
AWG43: I would like to nominate bhrigu for Magrunner: Dark Pulse and ciemnogrodzianin for The Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge (Book Three).
ciemnogrodzianin: Thank you, AWG, but Book One and Two are still in my backlog, the generosity of this community has consumed all my spare time resources :D And Skara Brae still needs me!
No problem. Have a good time at Skara Brae.
I would like to request Race Driver: Grid.
May I ask for a Thai spambot, please?
Thank you!
Lone_Scout: May I ask for a Thai spambot, please?
Thank you!
You're not satisfied with the usual India based bot?
high rated
RedTechKnight: I would like to request Race Driver: Grid.
Granted.
Thank you!
Also granted.
Post edited October 04, 2018 by zeogold
Thank you!
zlaywal: You're not satisfied with the usual India based bot?
It usually remains in the general forums and doesn't enter this giveaway... :P