It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
kmcoolice: May I ask A New Beginning: Final Cut?
Granted.

nworc30311: I would love to get Icewind Dale Complete if it is available.
Sure, but you'll have to either change your privacy settings or add me as a friend first so I can access your chat.
Granted.

Dogmaus: Hey, I'd love to play Chuchel, I'm in for that! I have enjoyed Samorost 1 & 2 and Machinarium.
Somebody's already been nominated for it, but I'll hand it off to you if it's turned down.

badon: Can I have Deadlock: Planetary Conquest?

EDIT: Changed from Star Trek to Deadlock.
Also granted.

Sulibor: Could I ask for Cuphead?
Granted as well.
TheNerdyPlane: Anyway, if I am still counted as eligible (I know it's been a long time :-) ) can I request the Star Trek game please. I understand if I can't get it as I haven't really done anything here for ages... but I'm back now!
Welcome back!
Granted.

PaterAlf: May I ask for Chuchel?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it, sorry.
parasol123: may i have cuphead and alan wake american nightmare
You were beaten to Cuphead, but the other game is available.
Granted.

jerrajew: Hi, would be very grateful for a copy of Icewind Dale Complete. Regardless of the decision, thanks for your consideration
zeogold: Wasteland 1: The Original Classic
JustHimable: I'd love a copy of wasteland 1 :D
Please read the first post in this thread (which is, in fact, even stickied at the top of the page). This giveaway is restricted to the active community. Basically, I'm just looking for a decent amount of forum activity I can see to see that it's not an alt account or somebody who's only on the forum to trove for giveaways or something. This seems to be your first post on the whole forum for both of you. Hang around and interact with the community! Join in some threads, we're some lovely people here. Feel free to come back after you're a bit more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Was stopping by, and wondering if I could have Aquaria , if nobody else has it booked?
Thank you Lazarus_03 for generously donating Cuphead and to zeogold for tirelessly running this community giveaway. I am sure the game will keep me occupied for a long time!
hello, im still pretty new around here, but not a bot for sure :)

id like to ask if its possible to have a copy of neverwinter nights diamond ?
_mz_: hello, im still pretty new around here, but not a bot for sure :)
Please click on all tiles containing sheep.
i always say that too, but i am a bot :)
loki1985: i always say that too, but i am a bot :)
one of the most sophisticated ive seen so far :D
Thank you _Slaugh_ for donating "A New Beginning: Final Cut" and zeogold for running this community giveaway.
I'd like to nominate:

MarkoH01 for Star Wars Rebel Assault 1+2
BenKii: I'd like to nominate:

Ha, I nominated him for Chuchel but he's playing hard to get, he'll probably refuse for the benefit of the community! Maybe your nomination has better luck.
Post edited March 14, 2018 by greeklover

greeklover: Ha, I nominated him for Chuchel but he's playing hard to get, he'll probably refuse for the benefit of the community!
Oh, I must have missed your nomination. That's cool. Let's see if he accepts either of our nominations. :)
greeklover: It was destiny after all. May I nominate Markoh01 for Chuchel since it's in his wishlist?
Since I heard that this game should not be that long (so I might actually play this on the weekend) I have accepted your nomination - thank you very much for it. A very special thank you goes out to toxicTom who donated this nice game - it is very much appreciated. Last but not least I want to thank zeogold for his ongoing mission of keeping this giveaway alive and making so many people in this community happy.

I like to use this opportunity to thank each and everyone who donated games in the past, posted nominations, recommendations or who just collected request to make zeogolds work easy. These are the things that imo is still making the GOG community the best community available: helping each other out.

greeklover: Ha, I nominated him for Chuchel but he's playing hard to get, he'll probably refuse for the benefit of the community! Maybe your nomination has better luck.
Yes, sorry for keeping this up in the air so long. I really did not want to accept your nice nomination if I would not play the game soon. Also thank you BenKii for nominating me for Rebel Assault as well - I really appreciate it - but I have to decline in this case. I am starting to blush here because of so many nominations ;)
Post edited March 14, 2018 by MarkoH01
thanks to toxictom for the key
Nicole28: Was stopping by, and wondering if I could have Aquaria , if nobody else has it booked?
Granted.

id like to ask if its possible to have a copy of neverwinter nights diamond ?
I dunno, that sounds like something a bot might say. But man, that was a rough username to look up.
Granted.
Post edited March 14, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: I dunno, that sounds like something a bot might say. But man, that was a rough username to look up.
Granted.
Bots need love too. :)