It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I added Beneath to Steel Sky a few months ago, and I had to do it like I was making a purchase, but without paying anything, for free.
Themken: I remember getting some games automatically added and then more when I did my first purchase or some such. Not me against but I have read complaints and even heard in person from those that disliked that.
Yeah... kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't. Like I said - with "Good Old Games" most people were probably happy with the freebies... Nowadays many are put off by them, because they're (the customers) are not the target audience for these oldies.
So not automatically adding them might be the right decision, but on the other hand, they're probably a lot of people who don't even know these great free games are here who would actually play them.
Sjuan: I added Beneath to Steel Sky a few months ago, and I had to do it like I was making a purchase, but without paying anything, for free.
https://www.gog.com/games?price=free&sort=popularity&page=1

I can really recommend CAYNE and Shadow Warrior (why can I even see this from Germany?)
Post edited March 14, 2018 by toxicTom
Themken: I remember getting some games automatically added and then more when I did my first purchase or some such. Not me against but I have read complaints and even heard in person from those that disliked that.
toxicTom: Yeah... kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't. Like I said - with "Good Old Games" most people were probably happy with the freebies... Nowadays many are put off by them, because they're (the customers) are not the target audience for these oldies.
So not automatically adding them might be the right decision, but on the other hand, they're probably a lot of people who don't even know these great free games are here who would actually play them.
Sjuan: I added Beneath to Steel Sky a few months ago, and I had to do it like I was making a purchase, but without paying anything, for free.
toxicTom: https://www.gog.com/games?price=free&sort=popularity&page=1

I can really recommend CAYNE and Shadow Warrior (why can I even see this from Germany?)
Thanks for the recomendation :)
toxicTom: I can really recommend CAYNE and Shadow Warrior (why can I even see this from Germany?)
There is no reason at all. I can see both fine (without any tweaks).
MarkoH01: There is no reason at all. I can see both fine (without any tweaks).
SW is off the Index?
Jungle_Falcon: May I have Biomenace, please?
zeogold: I...I never thought I'd see this day.
I'm not really sure what to do. You see, it's kind of a complicated situation. The kitten's already grown into a full-grown cat. To be more specific, it turns out it was actually a tiger, which the supplier did not inform us about, just saying that it was a "perfectly normal, regular kitten with an odd paint job". After years of being raised in solitude, it grew bitter and angered, bent on revenge upon humanity. It used the Ouija board to contact the ghost dog, which has now returned to deal out vengeance unto the earth as Rover, First Dog of the Apocalypse. Together, they've teamed up and will haunt whoever the current owner of the key for Bio Menace i-
....uh...what was I saying? Oh, I was talking about, uh, waffles or something. Sure are better than pancakes, aren't they? Yup, yup. Anyways, granted!
+++

we've been over this! how can you forget!? pancakes are better!
Waaaaaaaaait... Biomenace is gone?

I must prepare for the Conjunction of Spheres. If you'll excuse me.
Nicole28: Was stopping by, and wondering if I could have Aquaria , if nobody else has it booked?
zeogold: Granted.
_mz_: hello, im still pretty new around here, but not a bot for sure :)

id like to ask if its possible to have a copy of neverwinter nights diamond ?
zeogold: I dunno, that sounds like something a bot might say. But man, that was a rough username to look up.
Granted.
thanks alot zeogold for running this awesome giveaway and many thanks for the gift to .. prah! D
toxicTom: I'm kind of with the Puzzle Master, but I also get the other side...

When I joined here 9 years ago (how time flies...) I got all these cool oldies, some of which I've known or craved ever since my Amiga days...
But 9 years ago this was still "Good Old Games" and I think every single one joining here was happy to get those games.

Nowadays people come here for Witcher 3, Hellblade and PoE and stuff... Putting Beneath a Steel Sky and Flight of the Amazon Queen in their account might actually alienate them...
These really are strange times, when getting a free game can put people off, but lootboxes and microtransactions are considered desirable.

Sidenote edit: I will never not be late for when some cool games appear in this giveaway :D
Post edited March 15, 2018 by Breja
Enebias: Waaaaaaaaait... Biomenace is gone?

I must prepare for the Conjunction of Spheres. If you'll excuse me.
'I'm sorry to differ with you, sir, but Bio Menace is available. Bio Menace has always been available. I should know, sir. I've always been here.'
zeogold: Eschalon: Book 1 (†) (Note: Key comes with a free copy of Bio Menace.)
Enebias:
Lemon_Curry: 'I'm sorry to differ with you, sir, but Bio Menace is available. Bio Menace has always been available. I should know, sir. I've always been here.'
zeogold:
Lemon_Curry:
I can see you coming a mile away! :P

"...you are the caretaker. You've always been the caretaker. I should know sir. I've always been here."
Post edited March 15, 2018 by tinyE
Jungle_Falcon: May I have Biomenace, please?
zeogold: I...I never thought I'd see this day.
I'm not really sure what to do. You see, it's kind of a complicated situation. The kitten's already grown into a full-grown cat. To be more specific, it turns out it was actually a tiger, which the supplier did not inform us about, just saying that it was a "perfectly normal, regular kitten with an odd paint job". After years of being raised in solitude, it grew bitter and angered, bent on revenge upon humanity. It used the Ouija board to contact the ghost dog, which has now returned to deal out vengeance unto the earth as Rover, First Dog of the Apocalypse. Together, they've teamed up and will haunt whoever the current owner of the key for Bio Menace i-
....uh...what was I saying? Oh, I was talking about, uh, waffles or something. Sure are better than pancakes, aren't they? Yup, yup. Anyways, granted!
Does anyone have Hollywood's number? We need to get this filmed as a major motion picture ASAP
Thank you gogtrial34987, for the gift!
kmcoolice: Thank you _Slaugh_ for donating "A New Beginning: Final Cut" and zeogold for running this community giveaway.
You're welcome !  :-)
Thanks to _Slaugh_ for donating Star Trek: Starfleet Comman, and, as always, to Zeogold for hosting this GA!