It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was going to ask for Cuphead, but I have been beaten on the time. AGAIN.
I'll say once more: you people are fast.
Themken: I played the game for a bit when it was given away for free here and got totally pwned in a cellar by something telling a wisecrack and zapping me WHAMM!
I may be remembering this wrong, but at the start of the game, we have some attackers at the south and some undead on the celler.
I started some hit-and-run raids on those bandits and thought the game was super-hard! Later I turned my attention to the undead, after gaining a few levels, and came to the conclusion that I was taking the quests in the wrong order. The undead were not that hard and that route took me into the heart of the bandits (who were mostly taken care for by that time).
Hmm... I think I might need to turn it of and on again... (look at the page number, then at the post date and number)

Anyway, if I am still counted as eligible (I know it's been a long time :-) ) can I request the Star Trek game please. I understand if I can't get it as I haven't really done anything here for ages... but I'm back now!
Attachments:
untitled.jpg (199 Kb)
TheNerdyPlane:
The GOG staff helped and made the thread's first post visible at the top of every page. Look at the bottom of post #1 to see Judas Iscariot as the one who edited the post last time. Same in the non-GOG community giveaway.
Post edited March 13, 2018 by Themken
May I ask for Chuchel?
TheNerdyPlane:
Themken: The GOG staff helped and made the thread's first post visible at the top of every page. Look at the bottom to see Judas Iscariot as the one who edited the post last time. Same in the non-GOG community giveaway.
Oh, right. That was a good idea. Too bad it wasn't done earlier really.
may i have cuphead and alan wake american nightmare
Themken: The GOG staff helped and made the thread's first post visible at the top of every page. Look at the bottom to see Judas Iscariot as the one who edited the post last time. Same in the non-GOG community giveaway.
TheNerdyPlane: Oh, right. That was a good idea. Too bad it wasn't done earlier really.
Nobody mentioned the idea before and zeogold did not even think it was possible. I though they would not do it because of their policy regarding trading/gifting but I though I could ask and all they could do is saying "no". They surprised me and helped this thread :) (both threads actually)
Enebias: I was going to ask for Cuphead, but I have been beaten on the time. AGAIN.
I'll say once more: you people are fast.
Too bad :( Let's hope Cuphead has some great discount at some point or someone else donates it.
Hi, would be very grateful for a copy of Icewind Dale Complete. Regardless of the decision, thanks for your consideration
zeogold: Wasteland 1: The Original Classic
I'd love a copy of wasteland 1 :D
Well, so much for the theory that stickying the rules on every page will make a noticeable difference in how well it's read.

What if we get judas to cram the entire post inside the "Post my message" button on the reply screen? ;P
gogtrial34987: Well, so much for the theory that stickying the rules on every page will make a noticeable difference in how well it's read.

What if we get judas to cram the entire post inside the "Post my message" button on the reply screen? ;P
We'll just have him personally visit everyone who makes an account to explain how the forums and this GA work.
To take some of the weight off Judas' shoulders, a singing Gorilla could explain the rules.

Judas could instead prepare new Enigmatic Hints.
Post edited March 14, 2018 by gixgox
gogtrial34987: What if we get judas to cram the entire post inside the "Post my message" button on the reply screen? ;P
I work on tech support forums where that is done and folks still miss it.

And no I wasn't kidding about the forum with the 72 point notice across the top of every page either.

Folks are going to skip over it no matter what.