It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

greeklover: Thanks zeogold and MaxFulvus for shadowrun dragonfall director's cut. I was trying to trade for it on steam but this is even better, I got it on GOG:D
My pleasure, enjoy !
May I ask for Batman - A Telltale Series?
Hi ! May I ask for Sunless Sea?
Post edited December 21, 2017 by tonyrequin
could I ask for : Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Could I ask for a tank? I always wanted one. Come on, we're under Christmas! There must be a GOGlodyte working in a tank factory that can smuggle one out, right?
Enebias: Could I ask for a tank? I always wanted one. Come on, we're under Christmas! There must be a GOGlodyte working in a tank factory that can smuggle one out, right?
Here you go:

https://images.cdn4.stockunlimited.net/preview1300/cartoon-girl-giving-thanks_1955518.jpg
high rated
Merry Christmas everyone! :D

I'd like to nominate:

REDVWIN for Master of Orion 1+2
skimmie for YS: The Oath in Felghana
TT_TT_TT_TT for Sunless Sea
docbear1975 for Perimeter
Dessimu for Grim Fandango
Hardrada for Grim Fandango
Thunderstone for Grim Fandango
evilnancyreagan for Hard West
Pardinuz for Hard West
sharonbn for Hard West
leon30 for Hard West
adaliabooks for Seven Kingdoms 2
If possible I would like to ask for Master of Orion (2016). Thx . :)
zeogold: It is as Marko says. You're under no obligation to buy anything to make up for it (it's not like it was even your fault as it is). If you want to buy something else to donate, that's fine and up to you, but by no means do you have to.
*Puuuh* you just saved me the costs of a car. ;)
low rated
Hello.

I would like to ask for Hard West, since there are 4 copies and the game looks very interesting.

Merry Christmas!
Enebias: Could I ask for a tank? I always wanted one. Come on, we're under Christmas! There must be a GOGlodyte working in a tank factory that can smuggle one out, right?
They cost a bit but here you can buy yourself: https://www.fiat500ricambi.com/fiat500/Fuel+system/BV1077 but I guess you wanted a tank game, like Achtung Panzer: Kharkov '43
Post edited December 21, 2017 by Themken
Many thanks to DampSquib and Zeogold for Rebel Galaxy and happy holidays everyone!
Avogadro6: Many thanks to DampSquib and Zeogold for Rebel Galaxy and happy holidays everyone!
Buone feste, senatuur! XD
^Amigo caro telodico da mico, fatti nu tanca tua. Poi c'la vendi a Chim Iong Un sottopanco e ci fai la craana!
Post edited December 21, 2017 by Avogadro6
Avogadro6: ^Amigo caro telodico da mico, fatti nu tanca tua. Poi c'la vendi a Chim Iong Un sottopanco e ci fai la craana!
Bless you ;)