It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I be in for the new MoO, please?

Enebias: ... tank...
Tanks are great. No one will tow it if you park it in the wrong place or cut you in traffic.
Post edited December 21, 2017 by Gede
i would be totally glad for tis-100 but i dont know if it is available in giveaway.. so if yep, im in :-)

have a nice feast days!
flanner:
Top tip of the day: Read the first post in every thread you want to participate in!
high rated
PaterAlf: May I ask for Batman - A Telltale Series?
Granted.
tonyrequin: Hi ! May I ask for Sunless Sea?
Also granted.
PeterPanPirate: could I ask for : Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Hm. I'm not sure, unfortunately. I see a fair bit of activity, but I'm having a tough time calling it comparing against the taking-from-giveaways proportion. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but please understand that I'm under an obligation to be as careful with this as possible.
Denied unless somebody can vouch.
Trid: If possible I would like to ask for Master of Orion (2016). Thx . :)
Granted.
LootHunter: Hello.

I would like to ask for Hard West, since there are 4 copies and the game looks very interesting.

Merry Christmas!
Also granted.
Gede: May I be in for the new MoO, please?
Granted as well.
flanner: i would be totally glad for tis-100 but i dont know if it is available in giveaway..
It's not available. Try looking at the OP, that should help a lot.
BenKii: Merry Christmas everyone! :D

I'd like to nominate:

REDVWIN for Master of Orion 1+2
skimmie for YS: The Oath in Felghana
TT_TT_TT_TT for Sunless Sea
docbear1975 for Perimeter
Dessimu for Grim Fandango
Hardrada for Grim Fandango
Thunderstone for Grim Fandango
evilnancyreagan for Hard West
Pardinuz for Hard West
sharonbn for Hard West
leon30 for Hard West
adaliabooks for Seven Kingdoms 2
Bah! I couldn't contact half these people thanks to the doggone chat restrictions!
I've sent out a few friend requests, but if you or anybody else knows a method of contacting Thunderstone, sharonbn, or leon30, do me a favor and direct them to this post. I haven't heard from Dessimu, evilnancyreagan, sharonbn, or Pardinuz in ages, though.
Post edited December 22, 2017 by zeogold
BenKii: adaliabooks for Seven Kingdoms 2
Thank you for the kind nomination but I'll pass this time.
LootHunter: Hello.

I would like to ask for Hard West, since there are 4 copies and the game looks very interesting.

Merry Christmas!
zeogold: Also granted.
Thank you, zeogold! (And Jasioar for donation). Key successfully activated.
PaterAlf: May I ask for Batman - A Telltale Series?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you very much for this nice Christmas gift! And also a big thank you to the anonymous donor!
flanner:
Themken: Top tip of the day: Read the first post in every thread you want to participate in!
Now that's what I call a PROTIP!
PeterPanPirate: could I ask for : Ys: The Oath in Felghana
zeogold: Hm. I'm not sure, unfortunately. I see a fair bit of activity, but I'm having a tough time calling it comparing against the taking-from-giveaways proportion. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but please understand that I'm under an obligation to be as careful with this as possible.
Denied unless somebody can vouch.
Hi Zeogold

no problem, I'm not always online these days, the joys of working in the field I do
EDIT: I apologize for my indecisiveness, but I would like to withdraw my earlier request for System Shock 2. I already have a fair amount of games in my library (and in turn a growing backlog), and I’d like to leave System Shock 2 for someone who might want or need it more than I do. Thank you for understanding, and sorry for the confusion.

This post used to read:
SirLeedle: If it hasn’t been asked for yet, please may I ask for System Shock 2? Thank you for your benevolence in hosting this giveaway. Sorry if I’m too new.
To reiterate (potentially unnecessarily), I am not requesting System Shock 2 anymore. I’m retracting this request as I have yet to complete the majority of my games, and I’m sure there’s someone who’d appreciate System Shock 2 more than I might.

TL;DR: I’ve realized I already have more games than I have time for, and I’m therefore no longer requesting System Shock 2. I truly hope it goes to someone whose holiday season it would make.
Post edited December 22, 2017 by SirLeedle
Thank you Jasioar Claus and his little elf Zeogold.
I nominate HypersomniacLive for Hard West, not sure if I spelled the username correctly.

I nominate HypersomniacLive for Hard West, not sure if I spelled the username correctly.
HypersomniacLive

??

Normally I'd provide a link but it appears that have their PMing ability turned off.

drmike: HypersomniacLive

??

Normally I'd provide a link but it appears that have their PMing ability turned off.
He posted in pateralfs Christmas giveaway if that helps
drmike: HypersomniacLive

??

greeklover: He posted in pateralfs Christmas giveaway if that helps
I did one of these:

https://www.google.com/search?q=gog.com+HypersomniacLive

I was just trying to confirm the spelling and provide a link to their chat since it seems to be what folks are doing a few posts up.

Can't do it though if they're locked down. :(