It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We need a kingslayer here, now! A certain lobotomized political party leader, wants to bring back our self denounced former king's son, as political party member, viable candidate for next elections and stuff! Every day that passes someone here declares three things: 1) Each and every past year had been much better than the current one! 2) We have seen everything in this life! 3) Things cannot go any worse than they are right now! And they are all wrong in all those statements!

What's worse after economic depression and ravaging of life's quality for the people? The return of a scum king, of course and the idiotic charlatans who associate with him whatsoever! To make things worse, that cheap imitation of a king, that blue blood monkey, isn't even of the same nationality as me, yet he is coming after the chance to rule this place and through elections, too!

Assassin needed this side asap! No, no, no, no, no! And NO! After the french revolution, blue bloods were supposed to stop meddling in active politics and internal countries' affairs, to remain only as a decorative title and all! Hmmm, but i totally forgot the new world order's schemes, though; according to conspiracy theories, the re-instigation of monarchy is about to come, is carefully planned, devised and prepared!

Damn it all, i could never imagine myself taking a very sudden, albeit even temporary and obviously short-lived, liking, to elements like left wing extremists, the very people i dreadfully hate! Damn!
Post edited June 02, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
My puppy is a spoilt brat and it's my fault.

He eats half of a raw chicken daily, several raw meaty bones a week, the odd whole fish and pieces of fruit and vegetables.

He also gets a raw egg and some plain yoghurt once a week.

He's indoors all the time and sleeps on my bed.

If he's not by my side, he whines and throws temper tantrums.

But he's my Bestest Buddy Ever, and gives the best morning kisses.
Damn, I just noticed that I'm too old (35) of one year to join the army (max. 34). Oh well, I guess I would have fucked up the recruitment interview by saying I would fight for my country interests and not the NATO ones....
catpower1980: Damn, I just noticed that I'm too old (35) of one year to join the army (max. 34). Oh well, I guess I would have fucked up the recruitment interview by saying I would fight for my country interests and not the NATO ones....
What?
When do Army men retire there?
At my place 24 year is maximum age for joining Army for High Rank.
catpower1980: Damn, I just noticed that I'm too old (35) of one year to join the army (max. 34). Oh well, I guess I would have fucked up the recruitment interview by saying I would fight for my country interests and not the NATO ones....
amrit9037: What?
When do Army men retire there?
At the age of 56 from the infos I have. But most of the time, after the training period, army men comes back into the civil life so only a few people stay in the army as a whole career.
Sinus infection, worked its way down to my chest. Not something I normally want to deal with, especially around late spring and summer.
HereForTheBeer: Sinus infection, worked its way down to my chest. Not something I normally want to deal with, especially around late spring and summer.
Sinus is really a pain.
My mother has it.
She is a teacher and her school is near a open pit coal mine and coal dust makes her infection worse.
So, something broke in me today (bad day) and I decided to buy Overwatch Origin Edition (little loan and rest of the month on bread and water) to feel better, and guess what, the box version that is labeled as avaible in few shops exist only virtual... so buy the digital edition you say... it's far more expensive than the box one (and it was alrdy to expensive for me > >)... I just love this shit with digital prices... fu*k it all...

Oh, and the new supply that will come soon will be more expensive too.... thx Blizzard, you can go and f....

Seems that I will not play Overwatch till it go F2P...

And tell me again, where come the idea that Digital Download cost same (or even more) than box versions for fs.
Post edited June 05, 2016 by Trid
HereForTheBeer: Sinus infection, worked its way down to my chest. Not something I normally want to deal with, especially around late spring and summer.
Get sinus headaches? Those are lots of fun. Like having someone drive a garbage truck over your head.
Emob78: Get sinus headaches? Those are lots of fun. Like having someone drive a garbage truck over your head.
Attachments:
pain.jpg (45 Kb)
Emob78: Get sinus headaches? Those are lots of fun. Like having someone drive a garbage truck over your head.
tinyE:
Scanners, dude. Scanners.
It wasn't a car/truck in Scanners so that wouldn't go with your post.
The headaches have been mild this time around. The frequent nose-blowing and the nasty coughing (and the accompanying horrible taste in the mouth) are definitely irritating. Thinking it's yet another sawdust-induced infection, since the last customer didn't bother to clean the machine before we took it apart. One of these days I'll wise-up and wear a dust mask, but those things tend to fog my glasses.
tinyE: It wasn't a car/truck in Scanners so that wouldn't go with your post.
But heads exploded. Isn't one exploded head as good as another?
amrit9037: She is a teacher and her school is near a open pit coal mine and coal dust makes her infection worse.
....what kind of city planning commission put a school near an open pit coal mine?! O_o