It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damn, feck! My sweet orange tabby baby, today got mixed in a catfight! Returned home bleeding, wounded and when i handled him, he jumped in pain when i touched his legs and tail. You have a cuddling, loving creature, you raise it as your own child for months, you care for it, feed it, use it as a pillow while sleeping together at night, then some random bastard street cat gang wrecks the little angel! Suddenly, i feel the urge to practice shooting on live targets, instead of the shooting range.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Damn, feck! My sweet orange tabby baby, today got mixed in a catfight! Returned home bleeding, wounded and when i handled him, he jumped in pain when i touched his legs and tail. You have a cuddling, loving creature, you raise it as your own child for months, you care for it, feed it, use it as a pillow while sleeping together at night, then some random bastard street cat gang wrecks the little angel! Suddenly, i feel the urge to practice shooting on live targets, instead of the shooting range.
Get him in a basket and take him to doctor.
Street cats have rabies and many other disease.
So unless you want his painful death take him to doctor.
catpower1980: #FirstWorldProblem

Damn, I'm looking for a book but can't find it as my collection is scattered in 3 different rooms and half of it is unsorted. I guess I've reached the point where I have to sort this mess :(
HereForTheBeer: Not quite the same problem, but we're getting ready to move at the end of the month. Problem is, I'm trying to pack up parts that I sell while also keeping them readily available for customer orders. Had a couple head-scratchers already. "Yes, I have the part you need. Not sure where it's hiding, though..."

Good news is that I'm going from about 800 square feet of shop and storage space to about 3,500. Maybe I'll finally get this stuff really organized.
When my family was moving to our own house from rented one.
I lost my admission letter of a college.
Luckily I had 4 other admission letter for different colleges.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by amrit9037
amrit9037: Get him in a basket and take him to doctor.
Street cats have rabies and many other disease.
So unless you want his painful death take him to doctor.
You 're telling me... I have already lost TEN cats to a mix of these factors; Running car, cat fight, mouse poison of the peasant-stooges-neighbors left for rats (probably my cat ate the mouse, since i have them semi-wild), dog attack and others that i couldn't see or guess.

Thankfully, he isn't in serious condition. Mainly, his tail is mauled, i already applied disinfectant on his wounds and a large scar on his tiny, cute ear. He got his legs caught too, on the feline devils' tools of destruction, somehow, when i touch him on arm/leg, he howls and jumps around... Previous cats of mine recovered from even more serious wounds, after my nursing.

But damn, life is so sh*tty for me. The only creatures to love me (without tradeoffs or traps or deception, at least), i am being forced to watch them suffer, or loose them entirely altogether... Damn.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
catpower1980: #FirstWorldProblem

Damn, I'm looking for a book but can't find it as my collection is scattered in 3 different rooms and half of it is unsorted. I guess I've reached the point where I have to sort this mess :(
HereForTheBeer: Not quite the same problem, but we're getting ready to move at the end of the month. Problem is, I'm trying to pack up parts that I sell while also keeping them readily available for customer orders. Had a couple head-scratchers already. "Yes, I have the part you need. Not sure where it's hiding, though..."

Good news is that I'm going from about 800 square feet of shop and storage space to about 3,500. Maybe I'll finally get this stuff really organized.
That's why I'm glad I don't own some kind of general store, I'm too messy for that ^o^ Congrats on the expansion ;)

End of the story: I finally ended up recovering my book which was hidden into a pile of books about various mythology, Misclassified as it's a humor book, it was there because it's the same size format. It's always interesing when arranging bookshelves where we have to find a compromise between thematics and size formats.
I so hate Winter, and I still have another 3 months of this crap.

It's currently 10 degrees at 7AM; that's probably middle of Summer for some of you eskimos.
So sick of manufacturers shrinking their products and not dropping the price.

Taking a dump, I noticed my toilet paper cardboard roll is bigger, and the sheets smaller.

A Mars bar is like half the size, and a Big Mac hasn't been big for years.
I hate how KFC increases price of the value snackbox popcorn chicken from 2 dollars to 3.50 and you get more fries then chicken now...

FU$% Colonel Sanders >:(
Post edited June 11, 2016 by UnrealQuakie
Tell me about it, even my local hookers are going smaller implants and charging more.
UnrealQuakie: I hate how KFC increases price of the value snackbox popcorn chicken from 2 dollars to 3.50 and you get more fries then chicken now...

First time I heard about popcorn chicken
UnrealQuakie: I hate how KFC increases price of the value snackbox popcorn chicken from 2 dollars to 3.50 and you get more fries then chicken now...

amrit9037: First time I heard about popcorn chicken
My gosh, you really ARE in a remote and primitive land! o_O
amrit9037: First time I heard about popcorn chicken
zeogold: My gosh, you really ARE in a remote and primitive land! o_O
You have no idea.
zeogold: My gosh, you really ARE in a remote and primitive land! o_O
amrit9037: You have no idea.
You'd better at least say that there's a McDonald's in your area, otherwise I'm calling shenanigans about your story, since if you're THAT remote, you wouldn't even be on the internet at all.
amrit9037: You have no idea.
zeogold: You'd better at least say that there's a McDonald's in your area, otherwise I'm calling shenanigans about your story, since if you're THAT remote, you wouldn't even be on the internet at all.
Sadly there is no McDonald's in my area.
In fact there are no food chain restaurants in my area.
But there are 2 McDonald's 100Km away from my home (according to google) .
amrit9037: Sadly there is no McDonald's in my area.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
amrit9037: In fact there are no food chain restaurants in my area.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
amrit9037: But there are 2 McDonald's 100Km away from my home (according to google) .
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STONE THE HERETIC!

*wounded sense of patriotism*
Post edited June 11, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold:
You would be mad further if I told you I tasted my first pizza in 2010 and it was bad and very expensive!!! :P
Post edited June 11, 2016 by amrit9037