It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just noticed that it is time for reply #9000 to this thread. It's not over 9000 *yet*.
low rated
Had to go for a renal biopsy yesterday.

It was so exciting, I spent the entire day loitering with the purdy nurses.

They fed me sandwiches, lemonade and apple juice.

I love nurses and being nursed.

And the best bit, the entire day cost me exactly $0, the quality medical care was free, the food was free, and the all-day car parking was free.
I found a job for the summer, but they were looking for a servant, not professional cooperation... Trying to employee me looking in official papers as full time, while actually, it being part time... Being paid 3 bucks per hour... Six days per week... Without even paying insurance for my "butt", for the days i would be working and them being either Saturday or Sunday... And at a far away place, too! A tourist resort i might add, to which i couldn't afford renting a room either, for the would be contract's duration, since hotels already skyrocketed in prices and even adopted the new overnight tax, too...

Worst of all is that they thought me a disabled or a retard. While i was filling in those papers, the owner of that department was on the phone, talking loudly too, about not wasting his older and more experienced crew on such lowly "errands" and that the greenhorn amateur newcomers "would do the job for *scraps*"! Also, during the interview, i could read his eyes and his words were changed and being translated to different meaning inside my head, something like a "lie detector" of sorts, hearing his ridiculous fake promises about "me covering up for him in summer and his company recognizing my contribution later on, to offer me better position at a later date, keep me occupied for work, etc".

Somehow, i really doubt people suddenly started making bad liars, out of the blue... Or that i can outwit people older than me who have seen life inside out... But i will see the common sense verdict. People are becoming desperate this side and they are doing their best to cheat, fleece, abuse and fake-promise the hell out of others, whom they view as TOOLS!
Post edited June 01, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I found a job for the summer, but they were looking for a servant, not professional cooperation... Trying to employee me looking in official papers as full time, while actually, it being part time... Being paid 3 bucks per hour... Six days per week... Without even paying insurance for my "butt", for the days i would be working and them being either Saturday or Sunday... And at a far away place, too! A tourist resort i might add, to which i couldn't afford renting a room either, for the would be contract's duration, since hotels already skyrocketed in prices and even adopted the new overnight tax, too...

Worst of all is that they thought me a disabled or a retard. While i was filling in those papers, the owner of that department was on the phone, talking loudly too, about not wasting his older and more experienced crew on such lowly "errands" and that the greenhorn amateur newcomers "would do the job for *scraps*"! Also, during the interview, i could read his eyes and his words were changed and being translated to different meaning inside my head, something like a "lie detector" of sorts, hearing his ridiculous fake promises about "me covering up for him in summer and his company recognizing my contribution later on, to offer me better position at a later date, keep me occupied for work, etc".

Somehow, i really doubt people suddenly started making bad liars, out of the blue... Or that i can outwit people older than me who have seen life inside out... But i will see the common sense verdict. People are becoming desperate this side and they are doing their best to cheat, fleece, abuse and fake-promise the hell out of others, whom they view as TOOLS!
3 bucks an hour, six days a week? Jesus Christ, where did you apply for work? A coal mine in Venezuela?
Kleetus: Had to go for a renal biopsy yesterday.

It was so exciting, I spent the entire day loitering with the purdy nurses.

They fed me sandwiches, lemonade and apple juice.

I love nurses and being nursed.

And the best bit, the entire day cost me exactly $0, the quality medical care was free, the food was free, and the all-day car parking was free.
So what's the bitch?This is a bitching thread,not what made me happy today thread.
I heard that those sangas are laced with a germ and it's a test,to see if you catch a certain bug.It's supposed to be *hush hush*stuff but as your my buddy I thought I'd let you know for next time.
Let me guess, they thought you had a cancerous tumor in your rectum and it turned out to be your head.
Mother's computer updated to Windows 10.

Mother was *not* happy.
I hope everything comes out okay. Good luck on the test results.
Emob78: 3 bucks an hour, six days a week? Jesus Christ, where did you apply for work? A coal mine in Venezuela?
Venezuela is soon going to be a far better place than the stinking hellhole i currently reside. Thankfully, my qualification license allows me to work throughout european union. But i bet soon european union won't exist, either!
low rated
tinyE: Let me guess, they thought you had a cancerous tumor in your rectum and it turned out to be your head.
Hey everyone, Mr e made a funny.

It was funny because he said rectum.

HereForTheBeer: .
Thank you, one of the joys of aging is deteriorating health.

Life is back to front, by the time you have acquired experience, intelligence and financial security your body craps out on you.
HereForTheBeer: .
Kleetus: Thank you, one of the joys of aging is deteriorating health.

Life is back to front, by the time you have acquired experience, intelligence and financial security your body craps out on you.
Not quite. I was only 26 when I got cancer. 30 when I got cataracts and 32 when I got them again.

I'm only 40 and now I have you which is way worse than the other three, trust me.
Post edited June 01, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: I'm only 40 and now I have you which is way worse than the other three, trust me.
I can see where this is leading, "Trust me, I'm a doctor, now bend over and let me take a look".

You just never give up, no means no.
I'm one of those suckers who fall for low prices for Steam games when they're bundled or extremely discounted, but rebuy the games on GOG when the same game is discounted here during a sale.

I'm double the sucker now, as not only for many games I could have waited for them to be released and discounted on GOG, but now with the GOG Connect function, rebuying was a waste of money as well - in a double sense, waiting is way better.

dtgreene: I just noticed that it is time for reply #9000 to this thread. It's not over 9000 *yet*.
You're late, your reply is 9049 as far as I can see. Be on the alert for the next few weeks or months, you might be the 10.000th to reply!
Post edited June 02, 2016 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: I'm one of those suckers who fall for low prices for Steam games when they're bundled or extremely discounted, but rebuy the games on GOG when the same game is discounted here during a sale.

I'm double the sucker now, as not only for many games I could have waited for them to be released and discounted on GOG, but now with the GOG Connect function, rebuying was a waste of money as well - in a double sense, waiting is way better.
Just look at the bright side: You fulfilled your duty towards the economic system by spending money, increasing the gross domestic product of Poland and/or the USA, giving poor developers/publishers some money and probably making rich people even richer...
;)
viperfdl: Just look at the bright side: You fulfilled your duty towards the economic system by spending money, increasing the gross domestic product of Poland and/or the USA, giving poor developers/publishers some money and probably making rich people even richer...
;)
Yeah. It would be a good thing if the money spent on games and products would benefit the poor mostly!

Money spent should have a slider, just like Humble Bundle purchases. 90% for the workers, 5% for staff jobs, 5% in a fund for jobless and handicapped people, 0% for those who are rich enough already, CEO's and stockholders and such.
Post edited June 02, 2016 by DubConqueror