1) We should appreciate the level of safety we have today.
2) And if someone loses their friends and a special someone two times, then good riddance. They obviously didn't care for you enough to stick around.
3) And you can always move and get a fresh start. Are you known all over Greece?
1) I never had anything called safety myself. So i naturally cannot fathom your argument anyway...
2) Loosing existing ones is one thing, especially since it was about bad eggs, but being prevented from getting new ones is the real bind. I have been defamed and forced to loose some jobs twice already, as well as damage in other social situations besides trying to get new acquaintances.
3) Tried changing residence twice. Did not work. Tried changing field of specialization and job place like 5 times... Still no good. I don't believe all over the Country, but still i have it tough. But as i said in the past, if i won't be able to live a peaceful, normal, average life (which is the only thing i ever wanted and dreamed of), i might as well do something pretty stupid before i die off from starvation (if it ever comes down to that); something like going rogue literally and paying back those who destroyed me with the appropriate "coin". That is also why i try to live life in its fullest, on high speed, with various shortcuts, exploitations and all these things discusses in "bradley threads", before...
Yeah if you can't have a normal life, then best to live as high speed as possible. :) Live the life, people with normal lives, dream of living everyday. :) You must twist your loss into an advantage, somehow. Because there are Pros and Cons when it comes to almost every kind of life style.