It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hate my Crohn's Disease.

Really, really, REALLY hate it.
After a long shitty day. I just walked into FLY tape. The positive part is that it was new (also why I ran into it, it's not usually there) and so no bugs/flies were stuck to it. Stuck right to my head all over. I have long curly hair. It's about 3 am and I'm too damn tired to shower and certainly too tired to be awake long enough for my hair to dry. It's really friggen gross. So I put olive oil in my hair to remove the sticky, so now I'm olive-oil headed and, ehhhh. But there ARE good things, I'm going to go post them in the semi-counterpart happy threadto this one.
Nearly got fired from a looking for work seminar... then yelled at for half an hour like I killed someones kitten. I mean jezuz f**king kriest.

I'm surprised the b!tch didn't turn red and then steam came out her ears.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
Apparently, some joker's decided to downrep me to 3. I've waited numerous months to get out of the neg-rep zone, and got to 9 today. This pisses me off.

Anybody else experienced down-repping today?
pigdog: It is
Talk about kicking you when you're down. I feel for you bud. Hope you don't mind me asking but did you lose your job because of your disability? If so, there are laws in place to prevent that happening. Either way, just take care and if you don't mind me saying, watch your stress levels.
darthspudius: it is alittle worse if you ask me. Iv been doing security as an occupation for 10yrs and keep being replaced by automation. It certainly isn't helping the stress. But what can I do.
I would suggest you prioritise your health. I know it's easy for me to say but you'll find it hard to function at all if you feel like you're deteriorating. Perhaps call a GP and let them know about the redundancy and how it's impacted your condition. It may seem like an effort but don't be fobbed off. There are other routes other than your GP. Take care.
CARICATUREKILB: I hate my Crohn's Disease.

I live with someone who has Crohn's and is a Coeliac disease. Do you avoid wheat/gluten as well? Anyway, I can sympathise as I know how difficult it can be to cope with it.
bad_fur_day1: Nearly got fired from a looking for work seminar... then yelled at for half an hour like I killed someones kitten. I mean jezuz f**king kriest.

This really pisses me off....Not you but colleagues who feel they have a right to abuse someone their "junior". It's only happened to me once and I just reminded them that I was an adult and if spoken to again in that manner I would walk away. It took some bottle but it was liberating and I felt good about it.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by pigdog
darthspudius: it is alittle worse if you ask me. Iv been doing security as an occupation for 10yrs and keep being replaced by automation. It certainly isn't helping the stress. But what can I do.
pigdog: I would suggest you prioritise your health. I know it's easy for me to say but you'll find it hard to function at all if you feel like you're deteriorating. Perhaps call a GP and let them know about the redundancy and how it's impacted your condition. It may seem like an effort but don't be fobbed off. There are other routes other than your GP. Take care.
CARICATUREKILB: I hate my Crohn's Disease.

pigdog: I live with someone who has Crohn's and is a Coeliac disease. Do you avoid wheat/gluten as well? Anyway, I can sympathise as I know how difficult it can be to cope with it.
bad_fur_day1: Nearly got fired from a looking for work seminar... then yelled at for half an hour like I killed someones kitten. I mean jezuz f**king kriest.

pigdog: This really pisses me off....Not you but colleagues who feel they have a right to abuse someone their "junior". It's only happened to me once and I just reminded them that I was an adult and if spoken to again in that manner I would walk away. It took some bottle but it was liberating and I felt good about it.
Good job man. People shouldn't put up with that shit at work.
monkeydelarge: 1) We should appreciate the level of safety we have today.
2) And if someone loses their friends and a special someone two times, then good riddance. They obviously didn't care for you enough to stick around.
3) And you can always move and get a fresh start. Are you known all over Greece?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: 1) I never had anything called safety myself. So i naturally cannot fathom your argument anyway...
2) Loosing existing ones is one thing, especially since it was about bad eggs, but being prevented from getting new ones is the real bind. I have been defamed and forced to loose some jobs twice already, as well as damage in other social situations besides trying to get new acquaintances.
3) Tried changing residence twice. Did not work. Tried changing field of specialization and job place like 5 times... Still no good. I don't believe all over the Country, but still i have it tough. But as i said in the past, if i won't be able to live a peaceful, normal, average life (which is the only thing i ever wanted and dreamed of), i might as well do something pretty stupid before i die off from starvation (if it ever comes down to that); something like going rogue literally and paying back those who destroyed me with the appropriate "coin".

That is also why i try to live life in its fullest, on high speed, with various shortcuts, exploitations and all these things discusses in "bradley threads", before...
Yeah if you can't have a normal life, then best to live as high speed as possible. :) Live the life, people with normal lives, dream of living everyday. :) You must twist your loss into an advantage, somehow. Because there are Pros and Cons when it comes to almost every kind of life style.
Post edited July 22, 2015 by monkeydelarge
Posted this in the "personal hate" thread, but think it is important to post it in this thread as well (with minor changes).

Yet again, another black trans woman has been murdered. Really, this has been happening way too often.

http://www.advocate.com/transgender/2015/07/22/tampa-fla-sees-tenth-trans-woman-murdered-us-2015
http://transgriot.blogspot.com/2015/07/another-black-trans-woman-killed-in.html?m=1

Also, apparently the media misgendered her. That seems to happen every time a story of this nature makes the news.

(Reminder, if you see any articles about a transgender person on a mainstream website, *do not read the comments*. Some of them can be pretty vile and may piss you off even more.)
Unfortunately, every case of Crohn's is different. There are a few major things to avoid, and wheat/gluten doesn't hurt to cut out, even for a short time (in my diet,at least)

Sometimes with a most terrible flare up I have to rely on just liquids, usually soya milk with whey powder. And plenty of mineral sachets.

Come to think about it, with that kind of diet, I should be muscle bound!
Yet again, a trans woman has been murdered. No, this is not a repeat of my previous post; it happened AGAIN.

http://abc30.com/news/most-wanted-tattoo-shop-catches-central-fresno-stabbing-on-surveillance-video/877089/
http://lgbtweekly.com/2015/07/24/transgender-woman-murdered-in-fresno/
dtgreene: Yet again, a trans woman has been murdered. No, this is not a repeat of my previous post; it happened AGAIN.

http://abc30.com/news/most-wanted-tattoo-shop-catches-central-fresno-stabbing-on-surveillance-video/877089/
All kinds of people are murdered, all the time according to the news sources. That is just the world we live in. Some nasty people out there.
Post edited July 25, 2015 by monkeydelarge
dtgreene: Yet again, a trans woman has been murdered. No, this is not a repeat of my previous post; it happened AGAIN.

monkeydelarge: All kinds of people are murdered, all the time according to the news sources. That is just the world we live in. Some nasty people out there.
I don't mean to be flippant about this but it's just yet another hate crime(s) from a section of society that can't accept diversity due to some messed up belief or principle.

Just throwing this out there without any foundation whatsoever but the it wouldn't surprise me if the murderer(s) weren't in some way confused about their own feelings but had an ingrained, perhaps religious, belief that causes them to lash out.

It really is fucked up.
monkeydelarge: All kinds of people are murdered, all the time according to the news sources. That is just the world we live in. Some nasty people out there.
pigdog: I don't mean to be flippant about this but it's just yet another hate crime(s) from a section of society that can't accept diversity due to some messed up belief or principle.

Just throwing this out there without any foundation whatsoever but the it wouldn't surprise me if the murderer(s) weren't in some way confused about their own feelings but had an ingrained, perhaps religious, belief that causes them to lash out.

It really is fucked up.
They were probably conservative Christians who despise everything that wasn't tolerated in the 1950s and are extremely pissed off at the world for not staying in the 1950s. The USA still has a lot of these types, unfortunately.
Post edited July 26, 2015 by monkeydelarge
GNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! DAMMIT! I'm the friggin king of anti-timing! Waiting days for an opportunity like that (after missing the first one out of my own stupidity) and now I came just two or three seconds too late! And it was probably the last one I had. F*ck it, f*ck it, f*ck it!

edit: And it was so PERFECT! Gnah, have to calm down...
Post edited July 27, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
Some people are so evil, they trivialize and laugh at other people's health problems. But when they have a headache or didn't sleep much the previous night or realize their life isn't exactly the way they want it to be, then WOE IS ME! Fortunately never encountered such a person here at GOG general discussion but they do exist...
Post edited July 27, 2015 by monkeydelarge