It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

She moved to a non handicapped spot some time during my nap. I'm willing to let it go if she is.
Leucius: She moved to a non handicapped spot some time during my nap. I'm willing to let it go if she is.
If you like I can make a few calls and she will be needing that handicapped spot! :D
Leucius: She moved to a non handicapped spot some time during my nap. I'm willing to let it go if she is.
tinyE: If you like I can make a few calls and she will be needing that handicapped spot! :D
I love you. Platonically, of course.
And i failed my seventh driving test... -.- I have to pass all the theoretical stuff again, because i couldn't get my license in time (one year). So my parents have spent 3000+ euros for nothing.
Ich hab gerade ein Nüchternheitsproblem.

Damit meine ich nicht, dass ich ein Alkoholproblem habe, sondern dass ich irgendwie nicht genug trinken kann, damit mir alles scheißegal ist.
jamyskis: Ich hab gerade ein Nüchternheitsproblem.

Damit meine ich nicht, dass ich ein Alkoholproblem habe, sondern dass ich irgendwie nicht genug trinken kann, damit mir alles scheißegal ist.
Dude, check your keyboard. You're writing really weird.

P1na: Dude, check your keyboard. You're writing really weird.
I see this happen in that Exorcist movie when the girl gets possessed by Satan.

P1na: Dude, check your keyboard. You're writing really weird.
My apologies. I have just had to concentrate to realize that I wasn't writing in English.
tinyE: I see this happen in that Exorcist movie when the girl gets possessed by Satan.
If I recall, the usual treatment involved tying the possesed person to a bed and turning his head until they go back to normal (or die)
jamyskis: My apologies. I have just had to concentrate to realize that I wasn't writing in English.
Just joking, man. No apologies needed, if anything you gave me an excuse to waste some time and laugh a little. Which is sorely needed during a Saturday night at the office.
Post edited February 08, 2014 by P1na
tinyE: I see this happen in that Exorcist movie when the girl gets possessed by Satan.
P1na: If I recall, the usual treatment involved tying the possesed person to a bed and turning his head until they go back to normal (or die)
We'll know we've succeeded when jamyskis turns back into Linda Blair.
tinyE: We'll know we've succeeded when jamyskis turns back into Linda Blair.
However, sometimes you get unexpected results. If that happens, I'm calling dibs on the head.

Misch es mit Orangensaft, das geht runter wie Wasser.
Soccorro: And i failed my seventh driving test... -.- I have to pass all the theoretical stuff again, because i couldn't get my license in time (one year). So my parents have spent 3000+ euros for nothing.
Yeah, I heard the driving test in Germany is really hard. It's not you...it's the test.
Soccorro: Misch es mit Orangensaft, das geht runter wie Wasser.
Ich stelle irgendwie fest, dass Bacardi sich irgendwie nur mit Cola trinken lässt

O-Saft ist aber auch eine Idee
Post edited February 08, 2014 by jamyskis
Soccorro: Misch es mit Orangensaft, das geht runter wie Wasser.
jamyskis: Ich stelle irgendwie fest, dass Bacardi sich irgendwie nur mit Cola trinken lässt
ach bacardi, vergiss was ich geschrieben hab. aber halt die tür zum badezimmer offen, wirst es nötig haben