It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Irgendwer hat GOG kaputt gemacht... Alles plötzlich so Deutsch hier oO
real.geizterfahr: Irgendwer hat GOG kaputt gemacht... Alles plötzlich so Deutsch hier oO
Ja irre, oder? Echt ungewohnt, als würde ich ohne Kleidung rumlaufen.
I have to apologize for venting last night. I have no issues with any of my neighbors and want to keep it that way. It just seemed deliberate, which is what I think induced the hostility I was feeling for about an hour.

Really, reading through this thread, I see worrying over a parking spot is kind of neurotic.

Thanks for letting me vent, though :)
My apologies for writing in German earlier. I'm not exactly in the best of places emotionally right now, and when I wrote that I had downed a third of a bottle of Jack Daniels, half a bottle of rum and some Bacardi as a result of altercations alternately with my mother, my sister, my girlfriend and the local Finanzamt.

I see I didn't write anything overly bad (unlike on Facebook, for which I've now deactivated my FB account), but my apologies to anyone who was rather confused.
Post edited February 08, 2014 by jamyskis
Leucius: I have to apologize for venting last night. I have no issues with any of my neighbors and want to keep it that way. It just seemed deliberate, which is what I think induced the hostility I was feeling for about an hour.

Really, reading through this thread, I see worrying over a parking spot is kind of neurotic.

WTF? Why apologize for your venting? Your venting was justified by the disgusting behavior of another human being. And this is the bitch about life in general thread. And it's good to vent. It's not good to bottle things up. The world would be a better place if people did more venting...
Post edited February 08, 2014 by monkeydelarge
jamyskis: ...
Oh I can actually speak perfect german, and from reading your post, I think I have managed to piece together what is going on. I'm afraid I'll have to side with your family and your girl on the matter: Kicking random strangers in the groin is not a valid form of greeting. I'm sorry, jamyskis, I know you have worked on it for a long time now, but it'll never catch on and will probably get you in prison. On a related note, for the love of god, don't greet any more police officers.
Post edited February 08, 2014 by Fenixp
Leucius: I have to apologize for venting last night. I have no issues with any of my neighbors and want to keep it that way. It just seemed deliberate, which is what I think induced the hostility I was feeling for about an hour.

monkeydelarge: WTF? Why apologize for your venting? Your venting was justified by the disgusting behavior of another human being. And this is the bitch about life in general thread. And it's good to vent. It's not good to bottle things up. The world would be a better place if people did more venting...
Yeah I see your point, but I am one of those people who feels guilty about bitching. Thanks though :)
Fenixp: Oh I can actually speak perfect german, and from reading your post, I think I have managed to piece together what is going on. I'm afraid I'll have to side with your family and your girl on the matter: Kicking random strangers in the groin is not a valid form of greeting. I'm sorry, jamyskis, I know you have worked on it for a long time now, but it'll never catch on and will probably get you in prison. On a related note, for the love of god, don't greet any more police officers.
You just really confused me. You're an evil, evil man.
Leucius: Yeah I see your point, but I am one of those people who feels guilty about bitching. Thanks though :)
Move to Poland, the country where bitching makes people feel ethically superior.
Post edited February 08, 2014 by F4LL0UT
Fenixp: Kicking random strangers in the groin is not a valid form of greeting. I'm sorry, jamyskis, I know you have worked on it for a long time now, but it'll never catch on and will probably get you in prison. On a related note, for the love of god, don't greet any more police officers.
Never go out drinking with a lass from Blackpool in that case!
Sometimes I'd REALLY prefer if people didn't wasted so much energy proving they're right instead of simply listening a considering different points of view.
I don't really have much to "bitch" about in my life, but I am sort of just coasting along in it. It's a pointless existence.

I'm not suicidal or anything, so I'm merely just waiting for it to all end in a sense. It 's the only thing I have to look forward to.
8BitGinno: I don't really have much to "bitch" about in my life, but I am sort of just coasting along in it. It's a pointless existence.

I'm not suicidal or anything, so I'm merely just waiting for it to all end in a sense. It 's the only thing I have to look forward to.
Ever tried Speculoos cookie butter?
My sister got me a jar of it for Christmas, and it gave me a new perspective on life.
Fenixp: Oh I can actually speak perfect german, and from reading your post, I think I have managed to piece together what is going on. I'm afraid I'll have to side with your family and your girl on the matter: Kicking random strangers in the groin is not a valid form of greeting. I'm sorry, jamyskis, I know you have worked on it for a long time now, but it'll never catch on and will probably get you in prison. On a related note, for the love of god, don't greet any more police officers.
F4LL0UT: You just really confused me. You're an evil, evil man.
Leucius: Yeah I see your point, but I am one of those people who feels guilty about bitching. Thanks though :)
F4LL0UT: Move to Poland, the country where bitching makes people feel ethically superior.
Or Germany. If you don't bitch about at least 5 things a day over here, there is something seriously wrong with you. It has become a national sport. People prepare themselves for it every morning.
jamyskis: ...
Insta good mood. :)
Soccorro: Or Germany. If you don't bitch about at least 5 things a day over here, there is something seriously wrong with you. It has become a national sport. People prepare themselves for it every morning.
I've lived in both countries for many years and I assure you, bitching in Germany is trivial compared to what we have here. Bitching is an essential part of our national spirit. See, when you play The Witcher and walk around an area occupied by lots of NPCs who only open their mouths to say something like "I'm old and dying" or simply "shit" plus the occasional "man, you're ugly" - that's just modern Poland. :P