It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

got friendzoned ...ended the realationship and feel so lonely and bored now :\
Palvikinkku: I want nothing else, than to travel.

Couldn't arse myself to play anything lately - well, anything new. Parents keep pushing me to study - which I will do, but for reasons not being studying itself. Got no work everyday so I just do some yard work or stay in front of computer, eventually.

Hell, life after army has been stagnating as hell. Annoyed of this current situation (which I try to break with dealing my traveling fever - whenever the travel itself succeeds or not).
Perhaps when you travel for fun it is relaxing and enjoyable. However, I travel for a living, and I hate every minute of it. I just can't wait until I am on that last flight home. Travel is so unenjoyable when I take a vacation, I have started to stay at home and become a couch potato.
I needed scissors.

Problem:

The scissors I bought are welded in a plastic packaging. So for opening the package of scissors I need scissors.
Fuuuuuuuuu....

... or an axe. RAGE!
Post edited May 26, 2013 by Silverhawk170485
Silverhawk170485: I needed scissors.

Problem:

The scissors I bought are welded in a plastic packaging. So for opening the package of scissors I need scissors.
Fuuuuuuuuu.... RAGE!
My new flat screen comes with a 'how to' DVD about how to hook it up. Sounds about the same. BTW Use your teeth.
Silverhawk170485: I needed scissors.

Problem:

Fuuuuuuuuu.... RAGE!
tinyE: My new flat screen comes with a 'how to' DVD about how to hook it up. Sounds about the same. BTW Use your teeth.
That's also hilarious. ^^

I borrowed something from my neighbour. You know that hard plastic packaging usually things like USB-Sticks are welded in? Opening this with teeth isn't really a good idea. It won't work or you need sabertooths. ;)
tinyE: My new flat screen comes with a 'how to' DVD about how to hook it up. Sounds about the same. BTW Use your teeth.
Silverhawk170485: That's also hilarious. ^^

I borrowed something from my neighbour. You know that hard plastic packaging usually things like USB-Sticks are welded in? Opening this with teeth isn't really a good idea. It won't work or you need sabertooths. ;)
If you have a dog, you could always give it to him as a chew toy. They would have that blister pack open within a few minutes. Although, in your case (scissors) probably not a good idea.
Silverhawk170485: That's also hilarious. ^^

jjsimp: If you have a dog, you could always give it to him as a chew toy. They would have that blister pack open within a few minutes. Although, in your case (scissors) probably not a good idea.
My dog would eat the entire package. :P
Palvikinkku: I want nothing else, than to travel.

Couldn't arse myself to play anything lately - well, anything new. Parents keep pushing me to study - which I will do, but for reasons not being studying itself. Got no work everyday so I just do some yard work or stay in front of computer, eventually.

Hell, life after army has been stagnating as hell. Annoyed of this current situation (which I try to break with dealing my traveling fever - whenever the travel itself succeeds or not).
jjsimp: Perhaps when you travel for fun it is relaxing and enjoyable. However, I travel for a living, and I hate every minute of it. I just can't wait until I am on that last flight home. Travel is so unenjoyable when I take a vacation, I have started to stay at home and become a couch potato.
Sounds that we're in opposite situations here :P I rarely get out of my home town, unless I have good reasons to do it. So basically, I live either inside of four walls or inside of 15 miles, which has been annoyed me lately.

At least you have a good reason to stay still and no absolutely nothing on your vacations (unless they're vacations of "I need to see my uncle/aunt/family who lives too far ones), so I hope you can at least enjoy them as much as you can.

I need more reasons to move and do something else, for once.
Today, I got a copy of a very rare and very awesome book. Huge thanks to the GOG regular who helped me; you're awesome. I am now rendered unable to bitch about life for about two weeks. That sucks.
You can read?
tinyE: You can read?
Yes, and screencap, too. You have lost a bet and now owe $50 to the community. Gonna pull a Jack Thompson, eh?
Post edited May 28, 2013 by tinyE
OK bitch about life thread let's do this.

First a little history about me:
Throughout elementry school I was bullied and, because of this, grew very anxious. This was ok because I had some awesome friends to help me through it so, up until grade 12, I was more or less ignored by the bullies and ***holes. In grade 12 however, we started planning for post-secondary school and it seemed everyone knew where they were going. I, however, did not.
Now this is what I hate. The teachers are always putting pressure on you to get your applications in to the schools that you want to go to. So I had a breakdown and was depressed for like 2 years before I started to come out of it. So now I'm 20 years old and haven't finished highschool yet and, just to make things better, one of my friends that helped me get through my depression is getting more and more addicted to drugs and alcohol. He is in a band and says that he's living the "band life". Even when I try to get him to just slow down a little bit he refuses and says "I'm not addicted to anything, I'd know if i was addicted to something". He's also dragging his girfriend, whos a very nice person, down with him.

So F*** you life, you can go die in a hole
MeImNot: OK bitch about life thread let's do this.

Throughout elementry school I was bullied and, because of this, grew very anxious. This was ok because I had some awesome friends to help me through it so, up until grade 12, I was more or less ignored by the bullies and ***holes. In grade 12 however, we started planning for post-secondary school and it seemed everyone knew where they were going. I, however, did not.

The thing about high school guidance counselors (or whatever they are called in Canada) is these people are put in charge of telling you how to plan out your life and yet they have never been able to achieve anything higher in life than high school guidance counselor. It's like taking investment advice from a homeless man.

I actually told this to my HSGC back in 93, 94 and he didn't appreciate it. Told me I wasn't taking my future seriously and that by ignoring him I was throwing my life away.

Now I make more money than him and his house would fit into one of my closets.

But that's not why I chimed in here, I have my own bitch. ByteSlaves won't send me my copy of Settlers 4 Gold because they say my address isn't real. That's not the bitch. The bitch is that if my address isn't real then where I live isn't real and hence I'm not real. That is seriously not something I wanted to have to deal with today! :O
MeImNot: OK bitch about life thread let's do this.

tinyE: The thing about high school guidance counselors (or whatever they are called in Canada) is these people are put in charge of telling you how to plan out your life and yet they have never been able to achieve anything higher in life than high school guidance counselor. It's like taking investment advice from a homeless man.

I actually told this to my HSGC back in 93, 94 and he didn't appreciate it. Told me I wasn't taking my future seriously and that by ignoring him I was throwing my life away.

Now I make more money than him and his house would fit into one of my closets.

But that's not why I chimed in here, I have my own bitch. ByteSlaves won't send me my copy of Settlers 4 Gold because they say my address isn't real. That's not the bitch. The bitch is that if my address isn't real then where I live isn't real and hence I'm not real. That is seriously not something I wanted to have to deal with today! :O
I agree with your statement about the guidance councellors and its good to know that you got somewhere better than your counsellor also about your address..... LONG LIVE PETORIA!
If your address doesn't exist MAKE IT EXIST. Having your own country doesn't sound that bad...
Post edited May 28, 2013 by MeImNot