It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: My pharmacy redesigned the "child proof" lids on their bottles. I'm gonna need a fucking chainsaw to take my pills!
langurmonkey: Don't those idiots understand that child proof also means = pain in the fucking ass for everyone and not really 100% child proof. Not all human babies are stupid. Just most of them.
Exactly! If the brightest babies are able to open the medicin bottles and other household chemicals and die horrible deaths due to them, only the stupid babies survive. Is that really what we want? That's against the Darwin Awards paradigm.

They should make "smart proof" lids on bottles which only the dumbest kids are able to open.
Post edited June 04, 2013 by timppu
langurmonkey: Don't those idiots understand that child proof also means = pain in the fucking ass for everyone and not really 100% child proof. Not all human babies are stupid. Just most of them.
timppu: Exactly! If the brightest babies are able to open the medicin bottles and other household chemicals and die horrible deaths due to them, only the stupid babies survive. Is that really what we want? That's against the Darwin Awards paradigm.

They should make "smart proof" lids on bottles which only the dumbest kids are able to open.
Yes, it is unfortunate that the grim reaper, not only takes stupid people but also ignorant people or people at the wrong time, wrong place. If the grim reaper only took stupid people, Star Trek would be more than just TV shows and movies but reality right now. My point is intelligent babies can easily open those "child proof" bottles. But due to their ignorance and them being babies, they could die from eating what they think is candy. So if child proof bottles aren't 100%, they should go away because all they really do is inconvenience people and save stupid babies. They also offer parents a false sense of security if the parents have intelligent offspring and that is bad. And it really isn't good for the future of Earth, if the few intelligent babies in the world, eat the "candy" inside and die leaving only babies who weren't able to figure out how to open the press down and twist bottles. We have enough stupid people in this world, sucking up all the oxygen right now, we don't need more.

PS
Not serious about being okay with stupid people(including stupid babies who will grow up to be stupid people) dying. I'm just really mad at stupid people right now. Deep down, I believe all life is precious.
Post edited June 04, 2013 by langurmonkey
Here, this covers the stupid baby topic pretty successfully.

[url=http://www.physics.mcgill.ca/~arobic/funny/babies.html]http://www.physics.mcgill.ca/~arobic/funny/babies.html[/url]
tinyE: Here, this covers the stupid baby topic pretty successfully.

[url=http://www.physics.mcgill.ca/~arobic/funny/babies.html]http://www.physics.mcgill.ca/~arobic/funny/babies.html[/url]
Yeah but some babies are smarter than than the rest. And those babies grow up to be intelligent people. But of course, compared to adults, all babies are retards due to all baby brains not being fully developed. It takes humans a long time for their brains to develop. From what I remember, human brains aren't fully developed until age 21 or something like that.
Post edited June 04, 2013 by langurmonkey
tinyE: My pharmacy redesigned the "child proof" lids on their bottles. I'm gonna need a fucking chainsaw to take my pills!
I wish they would sell stuff with or without the child proof. I know what my choice would be. As it is now, once I get the top off, I remove the little nub with a knife or for the trickier ones dremel.
Adzeth: I wish it rained. I'd be a lot healthier and happier.
I wish it would stop raining. I hate mowing my lawn.
Post edited June 04, 2013 by jjsimp
Adzeth: I wish it rained. I'd be a lot healthier and happier.
jjsimp: I wish it would stop raining. I hate mowing my lawn.
I escaped to another part of the country and it's raining here. Feels great, man.
I realize this is incredibly petty, but I'm feeling rather pissy after failing one of those damned 'walk on all the tiles' ""puzzles"" and finding that my post had been edited on the Nintendo Tech Support forums due to the use of the word damned.
Darvond: I realize this is incredibly petty, but I'm feeling rather pissy after failing one of those damned 'walk on all the tiles' ""puzzles"" and finding that my post had been edited on the Nintendo Tech Support forums due to the use of the word damned.
I understand. What a shitty world we live if we can't say "damned" everywhere. What is wrong with "damned"? It's not like fuck or asshole or cunt or bitch etc
Darvond: I realize this is incredibly petty, but I'm feeling rather pissy after failing one of those damned 'walk on all the tiles' ""puzzles"" and finding that my post had been edited on the Nintendo Tech Support forums due to the use of the word damned.
It would be pissy if the post before yours was "my dog died" or "I have terminal cancer". I think bitching about the rain entitles you to your said gripe.
langurmonkey: I understand. What a shitty world we live if we can't say "damned" everywhere. What is wrong with "damned"? It's not like fuck or asshole or cunt or bitch etc
This is Nintendo we're talking about, the lapdog of the ESRB. The 'we're not kid friendly, look Bayonetta 2!' but lets make a 'family environment'.
langurmonkey: I understand. What a shitty world we live if we can't say "damned" everywhere. What is wrong with "damned"? It's not like fuck or asshole or cunt or bitch etc
I really dislike censorship. I have accidentally bought a few albums that were the censored version. How about if an album is censored you put Censored in big bold letters on the face of the CD. I'd rather know that a CD is Censored than if it contains profanity.
tinyE: It would be pissy if the post before yours was "my dog died" or "I have terminal cancer". I think bitching about the rain entitles you to your said gripe.
I like the rain, but I like rainy days with sun better. Those were brilliant back in Texas, but my parents decided to chase the Invisible Pink Unicorn.
tinyE: It would be pissy if the post before yours was "my dog died" or "I have terminal cancer". I think bitching about the rain entitles you to your said gripe.
Darvond: I like the rain, but I like rainy days with sun better. Those were brilliant back in Texas, but my parents decided to chase the Invisible Pink Unicorn.
I like the snow. 320 inches we got this winter!
jjsimp: I really dislike censorship. I have accidentally bought a few albums that were the censored version. How about if an album is censored you put Censored in big bold letters on the face of the CD. I'd rather know that a CD is Censored than if it contains profanity.
Censorship I think does have a proper place, but my wrench is more about how they censored a nonswear. Words like ass and damn no longer are bad words by the time of Legal Age to Use Internet. (13, according to COPPA.)
Darvond: I like the rain, but I like rainy days with sun better. Those were brilliant back in Texas, but my parents decided to chase the Invisible Pink Unicorn.
tinyE: I like the snow. 320 inches we got this winter!
Ah, snow. Vomitorium, I've learned to loathe the snow. It used to be magical, but then one winter of it, and bang, you hate it.
Post edited June 04, 2013 by Darvond
tinyE: I like the snow. 320 inches we got this winter!
As long as I do not have to go anywhere I love it. But if I have to go out in it to drive to work or to wipe the snow off my satellite dish, I absolutely hate it.