It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: I have my own, private gripe, over why everyone is bitching about life in general, in this thread.

What the hell? Is it because of a thread title?

If so, let me go right the f off, as I have a code nagging my ass, that will get you killed easily, and often, thus giving you something to really bitch about.

Damn, people.. see how bad it can really be!

Eador: Genesis: 8N6W-N8PZ-TTSX-XJWL
Hey, I got this - thank you so much!

Life's problems are now but an afterthought in light of the generosity and kindness of others. :)
high rated
orcishgamer: You are strange, but good on you:)
Strange, perhaps, but I've always been terrified of big, green monsters :-)
mondo84: Hey, I got this - thank you so much!

Life's problems are now but an afterthought in light of the generosity and kindness of others. :)
Wish we could do the same for everyone in the thread; enjoy the holidays!
Post edited December 05, 2012 by Dischord
I have no voice, yet I must scream...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3HWclx_dFI

orcishgamer: Sorry bud, I know chronic pain can fuck you up. Take a break, zone out, use some pain meds for a few days. Chronic pain makes you into a worse person than you actually are. The only thing I have found to describe it to those who don't get it is tell them to imagine what it's like to be sleep deprived day after day, for years, knowing every day you won't get any more sleep "tonight", and tomorrow will be just as bad.

Work with your doctor, I hope you find some peaceful time, sorry:(
Thank you.

You're totally right, the pain can change your character in a way that you don't want. Maybe I just whine too much or am weak, but it is hard to fight it when it distracts you from everything else that you are doing or could be doing. When it kicks in, you have to either take a bunch of strong pills which shouldn't be used often as they could cause a slight addiction after a prolonged use or just accept the fact that your day / night / date / whatever that you were doing is about to be ruined. You're screwed either way.

I just need to hold on for another month or two. Will be having surgery soon (exact date to be confirmed in a week or two).
Went to local bakery to buy stuff and see a chick i had been chatty with for the last 5 years since moving here. Surprised to find out she has a bf now :/. Friends said i should have asked her out longtime ago but i was too lazy :/. Goddamnit.
So i left, then went back later after much soul searching and i gave her a japanese like confession (no i didnt say i loved her, but i did say i liked her a lot..in english how much i liked her etc. I know it was probably too little too late, but what the heck. She had a smile the whole time. Just sad that i took so long to say anything at all. Even i knew she would get someone eventually (she is very pretty and had been single for a longtime so i had my shot, albeit too late). I did ask her to coffee when she was available ...she is busy atm.But i didnt get a no.She said she would think about it.Not sure if she took my request to be for a date, or just talk like friends.Guess ill find out next time i go there..sigh...
Ps - yeah i know it sounds dramatic but its usually very easy for me to talk with women.Just this one is a little different....
Why is it that the sticky pads on the bottom of keyboards stick to everything *except* the bottom the of the keyboard!
I only got 5 hours of sleep

today is definitely not my day
Roman5: I only got 5 hours of sleep

I feel your pain on the very same day.
After my uncertainty with the bakery chick it made me think about the major regret with the almost perfect girl for me....and yet again i waited for too long. Never hesitate and think too much guys. It can destroy perfect opportunities in life :/
Roman5: I only got 5 hours of sleep

Would be glad to get so much. :D

Well, another christmas I will spend alone. The final one.
Either I'll live together with Vivi next year, or...
Elenarie: You're totally right, the pain can change your character in a way that you don't want. Maybe I just whine too much or am weak, but it is hard to fight it when it distracts you from everything else that you are doing or could be doing.
I know well how that is. I take Aspirin, doses of up to eight at once. But I guess your condition is a different one so you can't take those.
Post edited December 11, 2012 by Protoss
nijuu: After my uncertainty with the bakery chick it made me think about the major regret with the almost perfect girl for me....and yet again i waited for too long. Never hesitate and think too much guys. It can destroy perfect opportunities in life :/
I used to do that all the time. Eventually you just have to say "fuck it" and throw caution to the wind; it's how I met my wife actually. I find, in life, the best opportunities present themselves when you're out there taking risks, and while being cautious is sometimes okay it can also cause one to stagnate.
nijuu: After my uncertainty with the bakery chick it made me think about the major regret with the almost perfect girl for me....and yet again i waited for too long. Never hesitate and think too much guys. It can destroy perfect opportunities in life :/
fortune_p_dawg: I used to do that all the time. Eventually you just have to say "fuck it" and throw caution to the wind; it's how I met my wife actually. I find, in life, the best opportunities present themselves when you're out there taking risks, and while being cautious is sometimes okay it can also cause one to stagnate.
Definitely.Easier the older one gets (im 43) but it gets late in a lifetime lol......thanks :)
I have to renew my passport this month and it'll cost me $200... I could have gotten so many games in the GOG sale for that money. :(
JaqFrost: I have to renew my passport this month and it'll cost me $200... I could have gotten so many games in the GOG sale for that money. :(
Around $35 here. Why such high price?
Elenarie: Why such high price?
Because I'm getting it out of country. Normal price isn't even half of that. It's such a ridiculous price tag: 4,500,000 VND.
ne_zavarj: Received this email from a game developer :
Took you long enough - working your way through the list? Other indie developers have warned the rest of the world about you days ago already by now. :)

I only do giveaways for people who are actually interested in my games in particular, and not simply collecting games at random.
ne_zavarj: So i'm on some kind of banned / ignored list ?

Well i think this will be my last birthday giveaway .

:( This email made me angry , confused and sad .

Do i look like a shopkeeper ? Do i ? Fuck .

edit : Is it hard to send an email : " Sorry , but we are not interested in your giveaway . " ?
Who is that developer and his friends? Tell me so that I can boycott those dipshits. They shouldn't be treating any customer like this period, regardless whether a customer agrees with their life points of view or not.

I'd go on a further rant about some Indie developers, but I'm not up to it right now.