It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stuck "shopping" in Macy's, entertaining myself by farting in random isles of the women's department. Thang god i had hot dogs for lunch or I'd be bored.
My left ankle decided to crap out on me this weekend, no idea what happened, just woke up on Saturday and now it's swollen, stiff, hurting, can't put a single bit of pressure on it.

Right before finals week too, real fucking convenient. Have no way to get to school other than light rail, got a pair of crutches but hopping around on my right foot is a pain in the ass cause I fractured that ankle when I was younger so it gets uncomfortable.

I suppose on the bright side, if I miss out this week I'll probably still pass but I don't like the idea of ending the semester this way.

On the self-defeating end I feel like I had this coming, haven't been taking very good care of myself this year. Neglecting my health, being too stressed over bullshit. Need to do something about all of that. Though I've told myself that before.
Ballistic_Peanut: shit happens
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/the_bitch_about_life_in_general_thread/post1730

I think my knee collapsed again, pretty much same symptoms. Going to the hospital but waiting until the night (don't fancy sitting in stand-in surgery for 6h). Don't fancy spending another three months on crutches.

I hear you. I might defer my exams. Can you do that?
FraterPerdurabo: I might defer my exams. Can you do that?
I'll have to look into that.

Hope all goes well for you by the way.
Ballistic_Peanut: I'll have to look into that.

Hope all goes well for you by the way.
You should look into that. I know the policy fairly well in my university and it seems to work. Apparently used quite a lot as well.

Hope everything works out for you too :)
I don't understand Microsoft .

Wanted to purchase Dead Rising 2: Off The Record Gamebreaker Pack DLC today for my PC version of the game .

Didn't have any MS points on my account , so i decided to purchase an Xbox LIVE 1600 Microsoft Points [Online Game Code] from Amazon . I didn't know these codes are region restricted . I couldn't activate it on my account , so i asked a refund and receive my money back .

Secondly i tried to buy MS points on the hungarian XBox website , but i don't know why the transaction failed . Funny , because MasterCard is listed as a payment option .
ne_zavarj: I don't understand Microsoft .

Wanted to purchase Dead Rising 2: Off The Record Gamebreaker Pack DLC today for my PC version of the game .

Didn't have any MS points on my account , so i decided to purchase an Xbox LIVE 1600 Microsoft Points [Online Game Code] from Amazon . I didn't know these codes are region restricted . I couldn't activate it on my account , so i asked a refund and receive my money back .

Secondly i tried to buy MS points on the hungarian XBox website , but i don't know why the transaction failed . Funny , because MasterCard is listed as a payment option .
If they're US region I'll go ahead and buy em off ya and we can figure out a trade so you can get your 20 bucks out of them. I'll definitely use them in the next month or two so it's no skin off my back.

That is pretty silly though, I wonder if they offer points super cheap in some regions, that could explain the random region locking.
orcishgamer: If they're US region I'll go ahead and buy em off ya and we can figure out a trade so you can get your 20 bucks out of them. I'll definitely use them in the next month or two so it's no skin off my back.
Amazon already gave me a refund .
orcishgamer: If they're US region I'll go ahead and buy em off ya and we can figure out a trade so you can get your 20 bucks out of them. I'll definitely use them in the next month or two so it's no skin off my back.
ne_zavarj: Amazon already gave me a refund .
Wow, now that is good service... glad to hear it.
orcishgamer: Wow, now that is good service
Agree .
the trick to Live is that you -can- directly buy items without all the bullshit credit-points, just navigate the site online (as in on your computer, in a web browser) and when you get to the checking out part you can pay with a card instead of points.

... I think it's how they managed to dodge a class action or two on refunds for unspent points in regards to how they sell M$ points in even numbered increments, but price all their shit with odd point requirements.
ne_zavarj: Amazon already gave me a refund .
orcishgamer: Wow, now that is good service... glad to hear it.
Amazon is usually pretty good about refunds and returns. Shipping is sometimes an issue, and getting your order out the door on time, but if you get a fucked up CPU or something, they'll get you a new one. You have to wait for them to receive the old one first, or you can let them charge you for the replacement temporarily, and when they receive the old one, they'll rescind the charge.

Last February, I had spent three months waiting on a chip, and when I got it, it was bad, so I had to send it back, and when I did, it dawned on me that I might have to wait another three months for the replacement, it being in such high demand, so I called after sending it back and said I wanted to change my 'return' to a 'refund', and they did. But someone wasn't paying attention, and sent me a replacement anyway (they'd had one in stock). I spent the next couple of weeks trying to explain to them that I wanted to keep the replacement they'd sent me, since I was only going to buy it somewhere else otherwise, and I wanted to give back the refund. After those two weeks, I said 'screw this, I tried doing the right thing', and kept the money. It's been several months since then, so assume they logged it as an 'accounting error in my favor' or something. They're not legally allowed to just 'take' a refund they've issued, and I sent back an old stock item for a replacement item, so as far as any court would be concerned, Amazon screwed up and just gave me free money.
Huddling back from the hospital at 2 in the morning and some cunt kicks my crutches. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people?
FraterPerdurabo: Huddling back from the hospital at 2 in the morning and some cunt kicks my crutches. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people?
I'll bet you anything you were on video. Check YouTube, you might be famous!
predcon: I'll bet you anything you were on video. Check YouTube, you might be famous!
No, I think he was just pissed off because he wasn't being let into the strip club downstairs.
Drunk as a skunk as well. Shouted some random incomprehensible shit at me in cockney, ran after me and kicked my crutch.
Fortunately retained my balance, the crutches are more of a precondition while I'm trying to figure out wtf is wrong with my knee (I had osteochondritis dissecans earlier).
The cunt walked off immediately.

Honestly, why the fuck do people drink if they cannot handle themselves? Bring back the death camps.