It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just trying out Python's vk library (Vulkan Kompute) in the REPL, and the Python interpreter segfaulted when I tried to dispatch a trivial compute shader.

(The Windows equivalent of a segmentation fault would be the window that says something like "this program has done an illegal operation and will be terminated".)
Sachys: One of the worst things about my line of work is the amount of ultracrepidarianism with clients.
Outside of the creative sector, the only other role I've found it to be as nearly bad was archeology (where the landowner may expect you to rewrite history).

COMIC SANS IS NOT HAPPENING AND NO I CANT JUST UPSCALE THE IMAGE YOU STOLE FROM GOOGLE YOU FUGGNUCKET!

*sighs
Working in a creative sector often means having to work with people, a lot. I'm glad I dodged that bullet in time - Max Payne style! ;-)
Had pretty severe depression a few years ago. Never talked to anyone about it specifically or almost anything even remotely related in general for various reasons, and while I'm doing a hell of a lot better these days, I'm still not quite back to the way I was and am not sure if I ever will be. I hope I will.
Post edited June 13, 2021 by AlKim
AlKim: Had pretty severe depression a few years ago. Never talked to anyone about it specifically or almost anything even remotely related in general for various reasons, and while I'm doing a hell of a lot better these days, I'm still not quite back to the way I was and am not sure if I ever will be. I hope I will.
Wishing you the best from a faraway land. Always hold on to your hope.
Life is only good for rich people, Money sex n drugs
It's Monday...
Matewis: It's Monday...
Really? I thought it was friday, Guess it sucks to be you ! Get to work now!
It's way too hot. I want winter back!
NuffCatnip: It's way too hot. I want winter back!
What are we talking about here, Celsius wise?
NuffCatnip: It's way too hot. I want winter back!
Matewis: What are we talking about here, Celsius wise?
23-25°C (my weather station is not that accurate. it says 25°C) at 22:41. :(
We almost got to 30°C this afternoon, they predicted 32°C (or more, can't remember) at some point this week.
Some would welcome the heat, but I myself can't stand it, I tend to get headaches and migraines. :/
Post edited June 14, 2021 by NuffCatnip
NuffCatnip: 23-25°C (my weather station is not that accurate. it says 25°C) at 22:41. :(
We almost got to 30°C this afternoon, they predicted 32°C (or more, can't remember) at some point this week.
Some would welcome the heat, but I myself can't stand it, I tend to get headaches and migraines. :/
25 at night is quite hot :\ Its dependent on humidity of course, but over here I'm generally content up to a max of about 31/32 °C, but beyond that it starts to become uncomfortable. The absolute perfect temperature I've always felt was about 21°C :)
Yeah, weather in Germany sucks, it's either too cold and rainy, or too hot, no really pleasant medium.
morolf: Yeah, weather in Germany sucks, it's either too cold and rainy, or too hot, no really pleasant medium.
Reminds me of the joke about Britain's weather in Asterix in Britain
Matewis: The absolute perfect temperature I've always felt was about 21°C :)
Yeah, that sounds about right. :)
Post edited June 15, 2021 by NuffCatnip
It's been hot, though I hear relatives in another part of the country are expected to get triple degree (Fahrenheit, so aroung 40 C) temperatures soon.

Then again, in the other, colder, part of the year, I'm happy to see a positive Celcius temperature, so that the snow and ice have a chance to melt (plus it' much more comfortable than when it goes below freezing).