It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DadJoke007: It's your own fault for not bringing a monkey wrench, you never know when you catch a monkey jacking off in the trunk. Leave them there long enough and their splooge will break down the morale of the car.
That sounds really sinister, as if a monkey wrench was a wrench you use to club a monkey to death when you catch them masturbating. Disturbing on many levels.
And personally I didn't like Monkey Island 2 that much, its puzzles are annoying. I enjoyed the first and third Monkey Island games a lot more.
fr33kSh0w2012: My Internet is Being EVIL Look at the photo below
66,6 Mbps = 8,325 MB/s. That's a normal download speed for my DSL connection, what is so evil about that speed?
Post edited July 08, 2020 by DubConqueror
low rated
Be thankful.....I could always call em up and ask em to give ya 56K for a week. ;D o.0
DubConqueror: 66,6 Mbps = 8,325 MB/s. That's a normal download speed for my DSL connection, what is so evil about that speed?
The screenshot clearly shows 66.6 Mbps, not 66,6.

(Also, I think the EVIL comment relates to some superstition around the number 666.)

By the way, I think I once saw a picture of an elevator in a building that had a floor 50 despite only having 36 floors. (Every number with a "4" in it was missing due to some Asian languages (Chinese and Japanese at least) using the same word for 4 and "death".) Similarly, in many Castlevania games, Death has exactly 4,444 HP.
low rated
dtgreene: The screenshot clearly shows 66.6 Mbps, not 66,6.
Some people in some countries use commas in place of periods in such cases/situations, I believe.
GameRacer: Some people in some countries use commas in place of periods in such cases/situations, I believe.
That may be true, but the actual screen shot uses a period.

Also, 8.325 != 8,325, and there is a huge difference (a factor of 1000) between the two numbers.
low rated
dtgreene: That may be true, but the actual screen shot uses a period.
The screenshot may, but the user might like to use commas in place of periods in such cases, either due to cultural norms or personal preferences. :)
DubConqueror: 66,6 Mbps = 8,325 MB/s. That's a normal download speed for my DSL connection, what is so evil about that speed?

(Also, I think the EVIL comment relates to some superstition around the number 666.)

By the way, I think I once saw a picture of an elevator in a building that had a floor 50 despite only having 36 floors. (Every number with a "4" in it was missing due to some Asian languages (Chinese and Japanese at least) using the same word for 4 and "death".) Similarly, in many Castlevania games, Death has exactly 4,444 HP.
The screenshot uses a dot to indicate the decimal behind the dot as it's the normal usage apparently in the country where the website is based and I use a comma to indicate the decimal behind the dot as it's the normal usage in the country where I am based (you can even see my country below my username), so 66.6 equals 66,6 - it's the exact same number translated to a different notational system.

*edit: both uses are about as evenly spread: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_separator#Hindu-Arabic_numerals

But you are right in noticing the evil probably relates to the number 666 (which I failed to notice as I just saw a speed of approximately 66).

Funny how different autistic people (I have ASD myself) notice and fail to notice different meanings in the words and numbers posted by others.
Post edited July 09, 2020 by DubConqueror
low rated
GameRacer: Some people in some countries use commas in place of periods in such cases/situations, I believe.

Also, 8.325 != 8,325, and there is a huge difference (a factor of 1000) between the two numbers.
Finally Someone Get's it

Finally someone get's it.
Post edited July 10, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
Have any of you had people say to you "I feel like I'm walking on eggshells when I talk to you"? I have, and I try to be a nice person to people who matter to me, but I still have my problems. Like feeling insignificant even when they say I'm not insignificant. And how I feel like I'm to blame for things. It hurts when people make you realize that, doesn't it?
I bought the Grandia HD Collection on Switch about a week ago, certain it would never be given a physical release (I waited months to be sure.).
Than as if to give me a Cosmic Middle Finger, [Crazy Talk: Requiem] Activated and now LRG is making Physical copies for Grandia HD Collection.
Which I will probably buy because I want Physical Copies for all my games.
Our president just banned the sale of alcohol for a 2nd time this year, and I forgot to get some beers/whiskey beforehand :'(
Speaking of numbers and separators, some spammer seems to be posting a rather long number without any punctuation to group it up. How are people supposed to make sense of that?

(Also, in Ultima 4 NES, money is not as easy to get as IMO it should be, especially when there's a mandatory purchase that costs 2,000 gold.)
low rated
JungleLizard: Have any of you had people say to you "I feel like I'm walking on eggshells when I talk to you"? I have, and I try to be a nice person to people who matter to me, but I still have my problems. Like feeling insignificant even when they say I'm not insignificant. And how I feel like I'm to blame for things. It hurts when people make you realize that, doesn't it?
I feel like I'm walking on eggshells ALL the fucking time with everyone on this site don't want to hurt anyone's insignificant fucking little FEFE's now do I!

I try to be nice to everyone and be helpful here but you lot always shit on me, One up me or try to better / best / belittle me in some way, Thing is I know you are all doing it most of you anyway.
Post edited July 22, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
Matewis: Our president just banned the sale of alcohol for a 2nd time this year, and I forgot to get some beers/whiskey beforehand :'(
Good excuse if any to produce homebrew/moonshine.