It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Saw mention of a certain web site that I will not name, because:
* The mention of the web site would itself be political (and hence violates one of this forum's rules, particularly since it is not a gaming website).
* Even if it weren't for the "no politics" rule, the website in question contains a lot of hateful material, bad enough that it would probably still not be appropriate to post here.

Edit: At least I didn't actually visit the web site in question.
Post edited February 11, 2020 by dtgreene
low rated
dtgreene: Saw mention of a certain web site that I will not name, because:
* The mention of the web site would itself be political (and hence violates one of this forum's rules, particularly since it is not a gaming website).
* Even if it weren't for the "no politics" rule, the website in question contains a lot of hateful material, bad enough that it would probably still not be appropriate to post here.

Edit: At least I didn't actually visit the web site in question.
I'm reporting you for saying "p*litical". o.O
low rated
richlind33: Looks like tinyE is just as wretched and miserable as he ever was. Perhaps one day GOG will get around to removing his downrepping alts/bots. Maybe? lol
Yeah, What else is new

Maybe an IP BAN should be in order for TinyE or whatever IT wants to call IT self now as IT could not be a HUMAN.

Maybe the whole TinyE thing was a multitude of BOTS and BOT ALTS
low rated
Shannen Doherty has stage 4 breast cancer. :(