It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: REPORTED

Goodbye
It was a TYPO because I have a cut on my finger and putting it on shift button helps it.
Post edited August 19, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
GameRager: I grew up in the culture of "Yo mama" jokes and heard such all the time between even good friends.....to me it's(a few random pot shots at one's family) not worth getting upset over. Of course, I can see why some might not like such.
Someone who seemed like a nice guy made one of those "jokes" at me, and I immediately got angry at him.

Then again, that person was a creationist, so maybe not the most intelligent person.

fr33kSh0w2012: Yes but you see I've been under constant harassment my WHOLE LIFE it's bloody annoying as hell I come here to get away from harassment only to cop MORE harassment!
Much of the problem, I would say, is your attitude; particularly, your shouting (on a textual medium, text in all caps is interpreted as shouting) is turning people off.

(Also, use of terms like "bloody" and profanity, particularly overuse of such terms, can also turn people off.)

fr33kSh0w2012: Why the F*** people can't take jokes on these threads is beyond me!
Because not all jokes are harmless. (In particular, posting something that is offensive and then claiming "just a joke" is no excuse, and if the original post violates the rules, saying it is "just a joke" does not excuse the violation.)

(Also, your forum title is also likely to be alienating people.)

GameRager: In general/to the thread: Anyone else having bad weather and constant rain/etc? Where I am at it's been like that for a few days now. Of course the sound is soothing as long as I stay inside and don;t go out and get wet......
Been having the reverse here lately; there has been surprisingly little rain over the last couple of weeks.
Post edited August 19, 2019 by dtgreene
Bitch, actually meaning a female canine, is a disparaging slang word for an individual—more often than not a lady—who is antagonistic, nonsensical, pernicious, a control crack, impolitely meddling or forceful. At the point when connected to a man, bitch is a slanderous term for a subordinate. Its unique use as a vulgarism, reported from the fifteenth century, proposed high sexual want in a lady, equivalent to a pooch in warmth.
colourlenses: Bitch, actually meaning a female canine, is a disparaging slang word for an individual—more often than not a lady—who is antagonistic, nonsensical, pernicious, a control crack, impolitely meddling or forceful. At the point when connected to a man, bitch is a slanderous term for a subordinate. Its unique use as a vulgarism, reported from the fifteenth century, proposed high sexual want in a lady, equivalent to a pooch in warmth.
It's also a complaint.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bitch
I'm seriously considering digging myself into a hole and ignore every news site and opinions of other people. Shallow opinions with no thoughtful foundation to base it on only serves to piss me off. So annoying to read some narrative in media (both mainstream media and alternative media) and see what's on the agenda today and later hear the same talking points from people who act as if it's their own ideas, it makes me wanna build a cabin in the woods and never come back. That's just the tip of the shitty iceberg, mass-psychosis in isolated social media groups and useless advice from retarded influencers is another ugly face of humanity.

Even though Big Bang Theory is despicable, Sheldon phrased it perfectly.

Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: Well that's no reason to cry; one cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid and it makes me sad.

In all honesty, I'm willing to praise even dumb ideas as long as they're original and somebody actually put some thought behind them. The bar has been lowered considerably.
Post edited August 20, 2019 by user deleted
DadJoke007: Edit: Better remove this since the misanthropy and negativity might have been a bit much, even if I stand by it.
Hey, that's lame, I wanted to read your comment (skimmed the first sentences, iirc it was about people who have their entire world view formed by media talking points), and now you've deleted it!
You ruined my day with that!
And there's nothing wrong with misanthropy.

EDIT: Cool, thanks for restoring it!
I agree with your point, it's actually somewhat disturbing how easily many people can be led by the media.
Post edited August 20, 2019 by morolf
WOULD YOU TWO PLEASE STOP USING WORDS THAT I DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF!
Post edited August 20, 2019 by tinyE
DadJoke007: Edit: Better remove this since the misanthropy and negativity might have been a bit much, even if I stand by it.
morolf: Hey, that's lame, I wanted to read your comment (skimmed the first sentences, iirc it was about people who have their entire world view formed by media talking points), and now you've deleted it!
You ruined my day with that!
And there's nothing wrong with misanthropy.
I put it back in with the risk of sounding like a narcissistic twat, those who recoil from what I wrote probably need to hear it anyways.
low rated
GameRager: I grew up in the culture of "Yo mama" jokes and heard such all the time between even good friends.....to me it's(a few random pot shots at one's family) not worth getting upset over. Of course, I can see why some might not like such.
dtgreene: Someone who seemed like a nice guy made one of those "jokes" at me, and I immediately got angry at him.

Then again, that person was a creationist, so maybe not the most intelligent person.

GameRager: In general/to the thread: Anyone else having bad weather and constant rain/etc? Where I am at it's been like that for a few days now. Of course the sound is soothing as long as I stay inside and don;t go out and get wet......
dtgreene: Been having the reverse here lately; there has been surprisingly little rain over the last couple of weeks.
1st part above: To me it's still just a joke(as I get the context people usually use such in or know the person's intent when they say it as they are usually friends or known to me) for the most part, and not worth getting upset over(so much I mean) even if they are trying to insult me. Worse things in life to worry about...etc.

As for creationists....yeah some of them are not too bright(I follow the school of thought that all or most myths are based on some shred of truth if even a small one, but going against logic and scientific fact as they do is just dumb).

2nd part above: You can have some of our rain, like when one of our NE states shipped a midwestern state some of our snow.....we have plenty to spare.

DadJoke007: I'm seriously considering digging myself into a hole and ignore every news site and opinions of other people. Shallow opinions with no thoughtful foundation to base it on only serves to piss me off. So annoying to read some narrative in media (both mainstream media and alternative media) and see what's on the agenda today and later hear the same talking points from people who act as if it's their own ideas, it makes me wanna build a cabin in the woods and never come back. That's just the tip of the shitty iceberg, mass-psychosis in isolated social media groups and useless advice from retarded influencers is another ugly face of humanity.

I would think it one's "moral imperative"(correct term?) to correct those who flounder from the light of independent thought with pushes in the direction of such and also correct knowledge......seeing as we have less and less independent thinkers nowadays.

Also why is that show despicable? The "nerd blackface" thing or something else?
Post edited August 20, 2019 by GameRager
DadJoke007: I'm seriously considering digging myself into a hole and ignore every news site and opinions of other people. Shallow opinions with no thoughtful foundation to base it on only serves to piss me off. So annoying to read some narrative in media (both mainstream media and alternative media) and see what's on the agenda today and later hear the same talking points from people who act as if it's their own ideas, it makes me wanna build a cabin in the woods and never come back. That's just the tip of the shitty iceberg, mass-psychosis in isolated social media groups and useless advice from retarded influencers is another ugly face of humanity.

Sheldon: Well that's no reason to cry; one cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid and it makes me sad.

In all honesty, I'm willing to praise even dumb ideas as long as they're original and somebody actually put some thought behind them. The bar has been lowered considerably.
Well thank god I'm not the only one who feels that way!

Seriously WTF is wrong with people all media is fake news DadJoke007 has finally found what I have been shreiking all these years he found the leftists
Post edited August 20, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Well thank god I'm not the only one who feels that way!

Seriously WTF is wrong with people all media is fake news DadJoke007 has finally found what I have been shreiking all these years he found the leftists
Not all is fake news...there is some nuggets of truth in SOME news(even mainstream...which has to have some truth in their stuff by law in most places).

Also as I said it's not only leftists....many humans in general are bad or dumb/sheep or don't care enough.

I think the world is in the process of "hitting bottom", and we'll start moving forward in 5-10 years. In the meantime, do what you can to improve yourself and build community, and don't lose hope.
low rated

richlind33: I think the world is in the process of "hitting bottom", and we'll start moving forward in 5-10 years. In the meantime, do what you can to improve yourself and build community, and don't lose hope.
Oh don't worry I hit rock, rock, rock, bottom decades ago
Post edited August 20, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
GameRager: Also why is that show despicable? The "nerd blackface" thing or something else?
It's just dumb, like any sitcom from Hollywood.

fr33kSh0w2012: Seriously WTF is wrong with people all media is fake news DadJoke007 has finally found what I have been shreiking all these years he found the leftists
Those on the right is just as guilty of the flaws I mention, it's just not as obvious since mainstream media is far bigger. Most people still parrot and refuse to fact-check anything that goes with their own ideological narrative. I wouldn't be surprised if the right would be just as guilty of it they reached the same size, the propaganda would just have another flavor to it.

I can't stand politics, politicians or agenda-driven media no matter what flavor, shape or form it comes in.
For fuck's sake you people, just read The Onion!