It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: who?

i just got banned for quoting the president. :P
No, Gamerager.
You obviously got banned for Satanism given your avatar.
low rated
Fairfox: youre a (prodigy) twisted firestarter. you were one of teh first gogie trolls [to get banned]; not teh tauto thickish, basic kind of troll, but teh 'throw political firestorm topics' kind. dude, you havent changed much as far as i can see. im not that impressed.
Tbh you seem to troll(with comments like this) more than I ever have. :|

I got banned because some here didn't like my bluntness so they downrated me with alts and harassed me. Then when I made alts(back then) just to uprate my unfairly downrated posts they reported them and I got a ban for it.

I didn't troll, never have, and have never attempted to.

(I wish others wouldn't call some things like troll/etc to attempt to shut down the conversation and paint them in a bad light with no proof[like every other person hurling such labels nowadays to anyone they dislike].)

Fairfox: you were one of teh first gogie trolls [to get banned]
morolf: What exactly did he get banned for? Please satisfy my curiosity!
Read my post above this one to fairfox. I posted blunt and sometimes unpopular opinions on some topics and this pissed some people off to where they downrated me(years back). I then made a few alts just to uprate things and they reported them and I got banned for a few months or so.
Post edited August 17, 2019 by GameRager
tinyE: who?

i just got banned for quoting the president. :P
morolf: No, Gamerager.
You obviously got banned for Satanism given your avatar.
I don't care what you say about me or my family. I don't care if you murder my dog, burn down my house, and take a shit on my mother's grave, but never, and I mean NEVER, call me Gamerager!!! :P

As for the Satanic avatar, I'm afraid not. They might have wanted to, but there are other people in here with Satanic avatars, not to mention all the games they sell with it. And of course, if they asked me to remove it, they'd have to ask the same of anyone and everyone here with any kind of avatars containing religious symbolism/imagry.
Post edited August 17, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: but there are other people in here with Satanic avatars, not to mention all the games they sell with it.
Wow, that's pretty disturbing, almost looks like a satanic coven trying to take over the Gog forum.
Would be interesting to know if one can use Islamist imagery as avatar (e.g. the ISIS flag), I'm almost tempted to try it, but don't want to end up in Guantanamo.
low rated
tinyE: but there are other people in here with Satanic avatars, not to mention all the games they sell with it.
morolf: Wow, that's pretty disturbing, almost looks like a satanic coven trying to take over the Gog forum.
Would be interesting to know if one can use Islamist imagery as avatar (e.g. the ISIS flag), I'm almost tempted to try it, but don't want to end up in Guantanamo.
they won't do anything
they'd better not
this isn't 8chan

BUT, I didn't get banned because my quote was from the president, but rather because it was off topic, which is kind of where this is going, so I'd better stop.
Post edited August 17, 2019 by tinyE
Fairfox: youre a (prodigy) twisted firestarter. you were one of teh first gogie trolls [to get banned]; not teh tauto thickish, basic kind of troll, but teh 'throw political firestorm topics' kind. dude, you havent changed much as far as i can see. im not that impressed.
GameRager: Tbh you seem to troll(with comments like this) more than I ever have. :|

I got banned because some here didn't like my bluntness so they downrated me with alts and harassed me. Then when I made alts(back then) just to uprate my unfairly downrated posts they reported them and I got a ban for it.

hahahahahaha!

okay.
low rated
GameRager: Tbh you seem to troll(with comments like this) more than I ever have. :|

Fairfox: hahahahahaha!

okay.
It would help if you said which part made you "laugh"....1st/2nd/2rd/all of it/etc.

As for the 2nd/3rd bits I posted....it's true, but make of it what you will.

(Well I do mock those who berate me sometimes but I don't outright try to troll anyone)
low rated
Sigh.....why do I even bother?

I post ontopic/kind words to HELP people here and also to chime in on GAMING topics and all or 90% of my posts get low rated by some a**hats with nothing better to do.

And people call ME a troll.

If I knew who they were and I was in charge here they'd be banned.

====================

Example here: All my posts in that thread are to help the OP and all are downrated....same with a few other gaming related threads where all I did was add my stance on the subject in a civil & milqtoast style manner.

Another example: Addition: I expect this post will get low rated as well...but go ahead, it's not like doing so will make me leave as they seem to think.
Post edited August 18, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
https://media.giphy.com/media/HFywTMesAnqgM/giphy.gif
Not even the benefit of doubt. Not even the presumption of innocense. I am not being given, even one... Not one, but HALF a chance.

Even the greatest trash or criminals of human history, had a trial, before being (rightfully) convicted. Even the greatest murderers, had a chance to speak up and an appointed lawyer to typically "defend" them, or seek extenuation, whenever possible.

Not talking, not acting, first thing given the random chance, can lead to dramatic consequences, later. People think that silence equals to admitting guilt or something, ignoring them on purpose, even offending them... Too bad grabbing opportunities and doing something in a timely fashion, had never been my forte. Damn you, time and weak ego... Damn
low rated
The continual saga of down voting in this place is so funny but the continual crying about it is so nauseating and by the same people that continually say it doesn't worry them. Where is the logic in these twits? They deserve what they get and that's funnier than seeing their constant waaaaaaaaah's. All that aside, I still say it is ABUSE,no matter which way you look at it.
Tauto: The continual saga of down voting in this place is so funny but the continual crying about it is so nauseating and by the same people that continually say it doesn't worry them. Where is the logic in these twits? They deserve what they get and that's funnier than seeing their constant waaaaaaaaah's. All that aside, I still say it is ABUSE,no matter which way you look at it.
Yeah considering somehow I lose 10 to 15 rep in a single day?!?

Was at about 235 to 240 rep now 226 literallly Why the F*** people can't take jokes on these threads is beyond me!
Post edited August 18, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
Tauto: The continual saga of down voting in this place is so funny but the continual crying about it is so nauseating and by the same people that continually say it doesn't worry them. Where is the logic in these twits? They deserve what they get and that's funnier than seeing their constant waaaaaaaaah's. All that aside, I still say it is ABUSE,no matter which way you look at it.
fr33kSh0w2012: Yeah considering somehow I lose 10 to 15 rep in a single day?!?

Was at about 235 to 240 rep now 226 literallly Why the F*** people can't take jokes on these threads is beyond me!
Not looking for a blue but - 5 is the max lost a day. Joke, the only joke in this place to them is to insult someone's family...yeah that's funny and yep sarcasm:)
low rated
i love how legit. stung you (still) are with bigEgo's past comments about your fam. what an el weirdo hill for a mental to die on. anyhoohar, i thought trolls were meant to have thick skins. youre not thickkk, boi.
Fairfox: i love how legit. stung you (still) are with bigEgo's past comments about your fam. what an el weirdo hill for a mental to die on. anyhoohar, i thought trolls were meant to have thick skins. youre not thickkk, boi.
You ought-ta talk fakefaux