It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: What I want to know is this: Can one have "fun" with it? Inquiring minds want to know. o.0
I suppose it can be modified for "Fun" if I think you're saying what I think you're saying once they get a better version and work out a way to incorporate artificial muscles in it.

This project could probably be exclusively funded by the furry community for Hawt XXX times fun.
Post edited August 09, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
GameRager: What I want to know is this: Can one have "fun" with it? Inquiring minds want to know. o.0
fr33kSh0w2012: I suppose it can be modified for "Fun" if I think you're saying what I think you're saying once they get a better version and work out a way to incorporate artificial muscles in it.

This project could probably be exclusively funded by the furry community for Hawt XXX times fun.
Eh, if they have fun with consenting adults I see no harm in it. :D
fr33kSh0w2012: I suppose it can be modified for "Fun" if I think you're saying what I think you're saying once they get a better version and work out a way to incorporate artificial muscles in it.

GameRager: Eh, if they have fun with consenting adults I see no harm in it. :D
Exactly.
low rated
GameRager: Eh, if they have fun with consenting adults I see no harm in it. :D
fr33kSh0w2012: Exactly.
Also I wonder how that might help with balance for some people.....as tails usually help other animals balance better/etc.
fr33kSh0w2012: Exactly.
GameRager: Also I wonder how that might help with balance for some people.....as tails usually help other animals balance better/etc.
Hahahahaha I don't know.
low rated
GameRager: Also I wonder how that might help with balance for some people.....as tails usually help other animals balance better/etc.
fr33kSh0w2012: Hahahahaha I don't know.
Well then FIND OUT my good man.....we need to know this sort of thing if we are to fund the giga mecha furry battle armor 3000, you know. ;)
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Hahahahaha I don't know.
GameRager: Well then FIND OUT my good man.....we need to know this sort of thing if we are to fund the giga mecha furry battle armor 3000, you know. ;)
Ah a Fun time bot, you know there would be a real market for that.

would the giga mecha furry battle armour be a feline or a reptile?
low rated
GameRager: Well then FIND OUT my good man.....we need to know this sort of thing if we are to fund the giga mecha furry battle armor 3000, you know. ;)
fr33kSh0w2012: Ah a Fun time bot, you know there would be a real market for that.

Actually it'd be a war bot to fight the legions of warhammer style anti-furries, of course & wouldn't be made for fun....well unless you're into some k*ky sh*t like pain/etc. o.0

Also it'd be one of the five night at freddies characters.

(no, not the hot one)
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Ah a Fun time bot, you know there would be a real market for that.

GameRager: Actually it'd be a war bot to fight the legions of warhammer style anti-furries, of course & wouldn't be made for fun....well unless you're into some k*ky sh*t like pain/etc. o.0

(no, not the hot one)
Oh I was thinking more along the lines of anthropomorphic style adult dolls... for "Fun" times LOL

I am a sick B@st@rd, You know.
low rated
GameRager: Actually it'd be a war bot to fight the legions of warhammer style anti-furries, of course & wouldn't be made for fun....well unless you're into some k*ky sh*t like pain/etc. o.0

(no, not the hot one)
fr33kSh0w2012: Oh I was thinking more along the lines of anthropomorphic style adult dolls... for "Fun" times LOL

I am a sick B@st@rd, You know.
Aren't we all beneath the facade of civility.....also as for dolls: Enjoy them while you can.....the powers that be and moral busibodies will ban them all eventually because "muh objectification" or "think of the children" or some such nonsense.
It was Cyryl after all. The one who had the largest influence and the say. Why Cyryl? Why did you do that to me?
Post edited August 11, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
This place would be sooooo boring without your tales of woe:)
low rated
Lol...looks like either people are anti-furry here or anti-kink judging by the downvoting.....
Disgust with furries is pretty widespread.
If you type "furries should be" into Google, you get:

Furries should be illegal.
Furries should be hunted.
Furries should be banned.
Furries should be euthanized.
Furries should be banned and jailed.

There are some interesting threads on Reddit as well, where people argue that it should be legal to hunt and kill furries...if they want to be animals, why not treat them like animals?
low rated
morolf: Disgust with furries is pretty widespread.
If you type "furries should be" into Google, you get:

Furries should be illegal.
Furries should be hunted.
Furries should be banned.
Furries should be euthanized.
Furries should be banned and jailed.

There are some interesting threads on Reddit as well, where people argue that it should be legal to hunt and kill furries...if they want to be animals, why not treat them like animals?
With regards to that...i'm shocked in today's PC climate that that sentiment is even allowed against those sorts of people.

I am guessing they are not the "cool" group to support with tolerance like others seem to be. :|