It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tauto: The continual saga of down voting in this place is so funny but the continual crying about it is so nauseating and by the same people that continually say it doesn't worry them. Where is the logic in these twits? They deserve what they get and that's funnier than seeing their constant waaaaaaaaah's. All that aside, I still say it is ABUSE,no matter which way you look at it.
I dunno about others but for mee it's not the low rating that bothers me but the fallout from it(lost "rep" with new users and others due to having posts low rated which makes me look bad and less trustworthy, having new threads I make[even on games] low rated and greyed out in the thread listings by default, losing link posting rights, etc).

fr33kSh0w2012: Yeah considering somehow I lose 10 to 15 rep in a single day?!?

Was at about 235 to 240 rep now 226 literallly Why the F*** people can't take jokes on these threads is beyond me!
Some here have told me they literally think they know what should and should not be posted here(even when blues say it's ok and within rules), and if they see something they dislike or a person they dislike they will low rate them.

Some will also derail new threads made by those they dislike and be civil and kind to those they like like some sort of cool kids clique in school, while also saying they want the forums to not become like worse sites.
fr33kSh0w2012: Yeah considering somehow I lose 10 to 15 rep in a single day?!?

Was at about 235 to 240 rep now 226 literallly Why the F*** people can't take jokes on these threads is beyond me!
Tauto: Not looking for a blue but - 5 is the max lost a day. Joke, the only joke in this place to them is to insult someone's family...yeah that's funny and yep sarcasm:)
Sadly such is ok within the rules(I believe only serious/major constant harassment of a user is rule breaking). Even so, I don't see the problem(from my pov and not to minmize it's effect on you).

I grew up in the culture of "Yo mama" jokes and heard such all the time between even good friends.....to me it's(a few random pot shots at one's family) not worth getting upset over. Of course, I can see why some might not like such.
Post edited August 19, 2019 by GameRager
Yes but you see I've been under constant harassment my WHOLE LIFE it's bloody annoying as hell I come here to get away from harassment only to cop MORE harassment!
fr33kSh0w2012: Yes but you see I've been under constant harassment my WHOLE LIFE it's bloody annoying as hell I come here to get away from harassment only to cop MORE harassment!
And some of them seemingly think it's ok to derail a user's threads or mock them if they are not within the clique or accepting of the mainstream view of the site and how it should be run.....sad, really.

==============
Aside/to the thread in general: Epstein was found to have SCREAMED(shouted) as he was supposedly hanging himself. That is added to the cams not working at the time, the guards supposedly being asleep, AND the bones in his neck supposedly being broken in odd ways.

But yeah, it's totally a "suicide". :\

===============
fr33kSh0w2012: Yes but you see I've been under constant harassment my WHOLE LIFE it's bloody annoying as hell I come here to get away from harassment only to cop MORE harassment!
GameRager: And some of them seemingly think it's ok to derail a user's threads or mock them if they are not within the clique or accepting of the mainstream view of the site and how it should be run.....sad, really.

==============
Aside/to the thread in general: Epstein was found to have SCREAMED(shouted) as he was supposedly hanging himself. That is added to the cams not working at the time, the guards supposedly being asleep, AND the bones in his neck supposedly being broken in odd ways.

But yeah, it's totally a "suicide". :\

===============
Yeah the sites "ELITE" (TinyE and whoever else it is) whom have a leftist worldview, Wasn't EPSTEIN a leftist?
fr33kSh0w2012: Yeah the sites "ELITE" (TinyE and whoever else it is) whom have a leftist worldview, Wasn't EPSTEIN a leftist?
To me it's not left or right(you seem to focus on that a bit much, if I may be allowed to point that out, even when it is unneeded or irrelavant)....to me, it's more an issue of some here thinking they know what's best for the site and wanting the site to be their own echo chamber/safe bubble with no "taboo" or "unneeded" topics invading the site or cluttering it up.

The ones doing so act like those people who think they are deputy managers for their housing units, basically, ratting out the ones that do stuff they feel is bad or goes against rules or just disliking those others in general. They think they are making such places better when really they usually are just pissing others off with their smugness and being a busybody.

(In effect, the ones doing so are like chan site "janitors" or "jannies". They are self appointed forum "police" who many dislike due to their sucking up to the site owners...well disliked by many except maybe for those who agree with them & those who dislike drama between said groups)
fr33kSh0w2012: Yeah the sites "ELITE" (TinyE and whoever else it is) whom have a leftist worldview, Wasn't EPSTEIN a leftist?
GameRager: To me it's not left or right(you seem to focus on that a bit much, if I may be allowed to point that out, even when it is unneeded or irrelavant)....to me, it's more an issue of some here thinking they know what's best for the site and wanting the site to be their own echo chamber/safe bubble with no "taboo" or "unneeded" topics invading the site or cluttering it up.

The ones doing so act like those people who think they are deputy managers for their housing units, basically, ratting out the ones that do stuff they feel is bad or goes against rules or just disliking those others in general. They think they are making such places better when really they usually are just pissing others off with their smugness and being a busybody.
Yes they are being ESMAY WATSONS or annoying busybodies

All I do when I see a post I don't agree with is SKIM PAST IT it's that simple, That's what these forum jocks don't realise
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Yes they are being ESMAY WATSONS or annoying busybodies

All I do when I see a post I don't agree with is SKIM PAST IT it's that simple, That's what these forum jocks don't realise
To me legitimate criticism is fine and welcome...it helps me to tell if i'm being unfairly rude or doing something I shouldn't be and allows me to take any steps to correct such should I feel the desire to.

Some, however, just insult and mock me(and others) and offer no good criticism besides the equivalent of "OMGUS" or 'advice' like leave and stop posting.
low rated
Yes but I'm so sick of this forum and the blatant abuse of the rep system which is a TOS violation and Ashleee handing out 5 day bans like they're McDonalds hotcakes FFS for 0 infringements or some imaginary infringement inside her mind that I am apparently doing literal WTFBBQ type behaviour 0 warnings, 0 could you please not do XYZ violation nothing just ban hammer for days and days until 2 days after my ban is supposed to expire!

I would like at least a warning or 2 Geez...

I have the feeling I am no longer welcome here.

It's all this shit people do they don't actually realise anything.

I'd like to see how they could handle being me for a day, They wouldn't last a second

They amount of sh!t I have to deal with on a day to day basis would make you sh!t blood

bleeding is hilarious!
Post edited August 19, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Yes but I'm so sick of this forum and the blatant abuse of the rep system which is a TOS violation and AshleeE handing out 5 day bans like they're McDonalds hotcakes FFS for 0 infringements or some imaginary infringement inside her mind that I am apparently doing literal WTFBBQ type behaviour 0 warnings, 0 could you please not do XYZ violation nothing just ban hammer for days and days until 2 days after my ban is supposed to expire!

I would like at least a warning or 2 Geez...

I have the feeling I am no longer welcome here.
Tbh I wish those handing out bans would give a warning for less severe infractions to those that get them(well except maybe for frequent rule breakers would warrant 1 warning at most) instead of just giving them out....especially to those with obvious issues(if I may say so and be blunt) such as yourself where you have trouble controlling your words sometimes like other people(you seem to have less filter when making replies).

FWIW it seems older staffers who left or were fired/quit who bannedetc in the past warned more, and they now warn less(and lock threads/ban more). I don't know if the modding style change is due to policy shift or just staff preferences/having a bigger workload.

Thankfully staff have been lenient with me and I haven't seemingly broken any rules so i'm good for now(I try to stay off of gov't politics talk or insulting others for the most part to avoid such and be nice to others)....even if some here would likely want me run out on a proverbial rail for simply speaking "naughty" and disliked topics on the forums.
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: ...AshleeE...
You are aware that I got a five day ban at the same time you did for the same reason, right? XD
Better go easy with suggesting that she is somehow favoring me.
I personally don't care, but I can't imagine she is going to appreciate it.

And please don't reply to this.
I'm sick of melodrama.
I just want to be a gamer again.
Post edited August 19, 2019 by tinyE
low rated
You are aware that I got a five day ban at the same time you did for the same reason, right? XD
I personally don't care but I can't imagine she is going to appreciate it.
The dude didn't even mention you or suggest that you or anyone was being favored in that post.....

*Picture somewhat related*

(Also at any rate this is the thread to complain and vent, correct?)
And please don't reply to this.
I'm sick of melodrama.
I just want to be a gamer again.
Posts a post that is guaranteed to provoke a reply.....and then asks to not be replied to about it......shiggydiggydoo?
Attachments:
low rated

I personally don't care but I can't imagine she is going to appreciate it.
GameRager: The dude didn't even mention you or suggest that you or anyone was being favored in that post.....

*Picture somewhat related*

(Also at any rate this is the thread to complain and vent, correct?)

GameRager:
I'm sure this was an accident. :P He just happened to hit the shift key when typing the last letter of her name. XD

Now leave me alone. I go out of my way not to talk to you, and I am asking you to do the same for me.
TBH, I am sick of your bullshit.
Any further post to me or directed at me from you will be reported.
Attachments:
post.jpg (82 Kb)
Post edited August 19, 2019 by tinyE
low rated

I'm sure this was an accident. :P He just happened to hit the shift key when typing the last letter of her name. XD

Now leave me alone.
I am sick of your bullshit.
Any further post to me or directed at me from you will be reported.
I didn't notice the E being capitalized, to be fair.

Also as that one guy in the lord of the rings said: "You have no power here"......if I want to reply to a post it is allowed within the rules.

(BTW I already don't quote you directly so as not to show up on your replies counter/indicator to be respectful of your wishes, and am just criticizing your replies a bit...please don't start blowing it out of proportion)

==========================
(In case any staff sees this: I am not trying to provoke anyone...I am just venting after being treated rudely in a thread meant for such. I will try my best to stop after this post.)
==========================
low rated
REPORTED

Goodbye
low rated
In general/to the thread: Anyone else having bad weather and constant rain/etc? Where I am at it's been like that for a few days now. Of course the sound is soothing as long as I stay inside and don;t go out and get wet......