It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

They remade Child's Play!?!?!

WTF!?

I quit! I give up! I'm going to move to Jupiter! I can't take it here anymore!

And no, I don't care if Mark Hamill is the voice of Chucky, it's still bullshit!
To ALL: This and the Pet Semetary remake are both the same.....they use "oh so serious dark and gritty" cinematography/etc and a ton of jump scares(from watching the trailers) while cutting back on any comedic elements/undertones. Bah, if they're going to change the tone of the films why bother?

Also no Brad Douriff no sale. :\
Tauto: For enough money,I'll date you.
If I win Lotto I'd pay you to have a threesome with Tinywee and Zeogold.

Would watch.
Alasas: Guys, what do you think about online datings? Can i find good girl in tinder or it's very hard?
Unless you're looking like a young Brad Pitt, you don't have any chances on Tinder, the women there are only going for the top men, otherwise you're worthless garbage to them.
If they still agree to meet you, they probably want to scam you out of your money.
Alasas: Guys, what do you think about online datings? Can i find good girl in tinder or it's very hard?
morolf: Unless you're looking like a young Brad Pitt, you don't have any chances on Tinder, the women there are only going for the top men, otherwise you're worthless garbage to them.
If they still agree to meet you, they probably want to scam you out of your money.
10% of the men (or less) seem to get passed around like a really nasty bong. Since those top men agree on screwing around tons, most women on Tinder seems to overestimate their market value. When the true value settles, many women will be in for a rude awakening when they realize that good enough for sex doesn't mean good enough for a long-term relationship.

Really fascinating times we live in socially, it's fun to observe new behavior that comes with new technology.
low rated
morolf: Unless you're looking like a young Brad Pitt, you don't have any chances on Tinder
That is complete nonsense, plenty of average looking people get laid and hook up on Tinder.

And if you looked like a "young Brad Pitt" you wouldn't need an app.
Kleetus: That is complete nonsense, plenty of average looking people get laid and hook up on Tinder.
And how do you know that? Have you done it yourself?
morolf: Unless you're looking like a young Brad Pitt, you don't have any chances on Tinder, the women there are only going for the top men, otherwise you're worthless garbage to them.
That's more like it. This thread was sounding too upbeat for a bitch-about-life conversation. Death to life!
morolf: And how do you know that? Have you done it yourself?
Yes, and no I won't hook up with you.
deleted
Post edited June 14, 2019 by morolf
Not a 'bitch' - more of a 'sigh' : several people seem content to repeatedly feed the, or one of the resident trolls' spam threads.
Now people are low rating kind replies to others in my contest threads..,..some really have no life

Summer Breeze Contest-Closed Btw
GameRager: Now people are low rating kind replies to others in my contest threads..,..some really have no life

I see you've lost a significant amount of reptilian points, but I hope you don't lose your positivity.
GameRager: Now people are low rating kind replies to others in my contest threads..,..some really have no life

le_chevalier: I see you've lost a significant amount of reptilian points, but I hope you don't lose your positivity.
reptilian?
le_chevalier: I see you've lost a significant amount of reptilian points, but I hope you don't lose your positivity.
Tauto: reptilian?
"Rep" what do you think it stands for?
Tauto: reptilian?
le_chevalier: "Rep" what do you think it stands for?
Ooooooooooh,so it has nothing to do with this:

reptilian
/rɛpˈtɪlɪən/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
relating to or characteristic of reptiles.
"the reptilian ancestors of mammals"
synonyms: reptile; More
(of a person) deeply disliked and despised; repulsive.
"a reptilian villain with no redeeming features"
noun
an animal belonging to the class Reptilia ; a reptile.