It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, this girl I was friends with at my school for a year that I basically kept happy and tried to be a good friend for basically said she cant be my friend anymore. I know for a fact it's because of her boyfriend because he is controlling and abusive but I've had it. I've tried hard to help her and all that shit, but this is it. Fuck her, she can let him control her for all I care now.
JudasIscariot: Well, there's "ptasie mleczko", some waffle snacks, lots of cookies ("mafijne" are like crack and they cost just about as much :P). Does beer qualify as a snack? Because that seems to be pretty common :D.
Beer always qualifies as a snack.
For once i get up and its a nice day...

Oh wait, this is the grumpy git thread, ill be back when im fully awake
I spent an hour trying to do what I love best. And it's become the most painful experience whenever I try it now. I'm going to be immobile in bed for the day.

Dammit.
reaver894: For once i get up and its a nice day...

I've forgotten what "fully awake" is.
4 kids.
2 with chicken pox and a hyperactive little shit that never sleeps more than 2 hours at a time.
I can't abandon my wife to manage alone, but GOD, how do you get a decent nights sleep?
give them an inappropriate video game then tell them to keep it quiet or mom will find out and take it away.

... then go take a nap, it helps if "mom" is in on it, then maybe you could get even more than a nap.

or both of you could pass the fuck out for a while.
reaver894: For once i get up and its a nice day...

Rodzaju: I've forgotten what "fully awake" is.
4 kids.
2 with chicken pox and a hyperactive little shit that never sleeps more than 2 hours at a time.
I can't abandon my wife to manage alone, but GOD, how do you get a decent nights sleep?
Slip the hyper ones a low dose diazapam... they knocked me flat out, im assuming theyre young hence low dosage
Rodzaju: I've forgotten what "fully awake" is.
4 kids.
reaver894: Slip the hyper ones a low dose diazapam... they knocked me flat out, im assuming theyre young hence low dosage
Too young to get them drunk till they pass out.
7 year old computer game addict.
6 year old chicken poxer
3 year old nutjob.
18 month old poxer.
reaver894: Slip the hyper ones a low dose diazapam... they knocked me flat out, im assuming theyre young hence low dosage
Rodzaju: Too young to get them drunk till they pass out.
6 year old chicken poxer
3 year old nutjob.
18 month old poxer.
damn....too many kids. :|

You have my sympathies and condolences.
Rodzaju: Too young to get them drunk till they pass out.
6 year old chicken poxer
3 year old nutjob.
18 month old poxer.
GameRager: damn....too many kids. :|

For this I totally blame my wife!
In so many ways she's awesome, but.... XD
GameRager: damn....too many kids. :|

Rodzaju: For this I totally blame my wife!
Condoms suck that bad that having lots of kids was a better option? 0.o
Rodzaju: For this I totally blame my wife!
GameRager: Condoms suck that bad that having lots of kids was a better option? 0.o
Well I've never been a fan of condoms!
She told me she was on the pill, so....

We were discussing the idea of kids.
We both wanted them, but there didn't seem to be time.
She was at uni, with 3 years to go.
Then she would have to get established enough in her career that she could take time out & still get back in.
She had already reached 30....
Then one day she anounces that she's pregnant.
I was always slightly suspicous about how accidental that was....

Then apparently her mother tells her "You can't get pregnant while you're breastfeeding"!
So along comes Emma....

I'd have been happy with the 2, but Emma starts nursery & she hasn't got a 'baby' anymore.....

The last one was just out of the blue.
She told me that she was expecting BY TEXT!!!
GameRager: Condoms suck that bad that having lots of kids was a better option? 0.o
Rodzaju: Well I've never been a fan of condoms!

Then she would have to get established enough in her career that she could take time out & still get back in.

Then apparently her mother tells her "You can't get pregnant while you're breastfeeding"!
So along comes Emma....

I'd have been happy with the 2, but Emma starts nursery & she hasn't got a 'baby' anymore.....

Time to get tubes tied or something similar? Or go into poverty and enjoy it? :\
Rodzaju: Well I've never been a fan of condoms!

So along comes Emma....

GameRager: Time to get tubes tied or something similar? Or go into poverty and enjoy it? :\
I've already told her that my next "congratulations" card will have a divorce petition in it!
Can i just point out diazapam isnt booze...

And if you think its bad now just wait till they are 16 through 10.