It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And eBay just refunded the guy $80 and I'm not getting my item back.

I'm so pissed off I want to punch the wall.
infinite9: ....
Sir, you need a bicycle. Pretend it's because you want to save the environment. Get to the bars and hang out with the ladies.
effing pharmacy here... 5 days to refill a script I have three days left of meds, you'd think they would tell me when I picked up the first one.

Or I don't know... the doc wrote me a script for 30 days, with a follow up script for the continuing pack. Which dur derp dur, I should be starting on after the first 30 days........

Honestly, if the plan the doc and me had was to lapse in medication you'd think we would have talked about it.

/sigh, I almost want a cig (which funny enough is what the damn medication is for!!!)
That girl doesn't stop bothering me with text messages how she loved me and that I was the dick.
Yet when I replied to her that I was doing my best, I did shoping for her so she has everything she might need, she countered with "anyone else will do shopping for me or pay my bills".
There are no better words to say someone whom you love than "Either deal with it or go find another girl". Indeed. STFU or GTFO.

She got more than 3000€ from me, most of my savings....why was I so stupid?
akwater: effing pharmacy here... 5 days to refill a script I have three days left of meds, you'd think they would tell me when I picked up the first one.
Can you halve the dosage for a few days to stretch it out?
akwater: effing pharmacy here... 5 days to refill a script I have three days left of meds, you'd think they would tell me when I picked up the first one.
Aliasalpha: Can you halve the dosage for a few days to stretch it out?
yep, that's what i'm doing. sigh quitting smoking is a biotch.
PSU is DoA. They gave me the wrong fax # to change my address. I want my gaming rig running.
I feel like some people doesn't really appreciate me so I'm more than happy to let our friendships eroding.

After all, I don't want to be an option for anyone.
So a little back story...

Annie from my previous post had broken up er rather was dumped by her boyfriend back in March.

So... she was feeling all down in the dumps. She is from VT so I figured as a "cheer me up" I'd get her a Vermont Teddy Bear (Prince Charming)....

After this weekends fiasco today after work what do I find on my door step but the teddy bear and a note. Oh and the chocolate that the bear comes with was still unopened.

You know..... I am so sick of being the nice guy.

At least the current girlfriend appreciates the unexpected flowers and other romantic gestures.
akwater: So a little back story...

Annie from my previous post had broken up er rather was dumped by her boyfriend back in March.

So... she was feeling all down in the dumps. She is from VT so I figured as a "cheer me up" I'd get her a Vermont Teddy Bear (Prince Charming)....

After this weekends fiasco today after work what do I find on my door step but the teddy bear and a note. Oh and the chocolate that the bear comes with was still unopened.

You know..... I am so sick of being the nice guy.

At least the current girlfriend appreciates the unexpected flowers and other romantic gestures.
No one I know gets laid more often (and by hotter chicks) than my friend that is the biggest dick I know. Of course he's not looking for "quality" so it works for him.
haikus are stupid.
/controversial rant
CaptainGyro: haikus are stupid.
/controversial rant
Heh you really don't like them do you?
CaptainGyro: haikus are stupid.
/controversial rant
GoJays2025: Heh you really don't like them do you?
Haikus are stupid
Says our friend CaptainGyro
But he is so wrong
orcishgamer: No one I know gets laid more often (and by hotter chicks) than my friend that is the biggest dick I know. Of course he's not looking for "quality" so it works for him.
heh, how true.

I'm good with my quality woman though, (has a job, dog, car, house, kayak, and knows how to hunt/fish :) )

Oh and she is smoking hot and only 20 years old!
GoJays2025: Heh you really don't like them do you?
orcishgamer: Haikus are stupid
Says our friend CaptainGyro
But he is so wrong
Haikus are boring
entertaining, I think not
that's right I went there
Post edited June 30, 2011 by CaptainGyro