It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Now there is an idea for a game!

Fly a piano, loaded with weaponry of course, through a series of increasingly daunting levels in an effort to save the rest of the orchestra, and thus the universe.
dtgreene: If that game is to be made, one suggestion:

Make it so that the game can be played with a MIDI keyboard. (Be aware that MIDI keyboards aren't all alike; some (like mine) have only 25 keys, while some have as many as 88 keys.)
wouldn't that require having to know how to play piano?
spent the whole week cleaning up the house to get bitched at for it
theyll steal and break my stuff, but if i neatly organize their stuff i get an ass chewing
d3adb01t: spent the whole week cleaning up the house to get bitched at for it
theyll steal and break my stuff, but if i neatly organize their stuff i get an ass chewing
Jordan Peterson called it. You start to fix up your life, those around who haven't will definitely take offense to it.

There's nothing more likely to cause chaos than to begin something that creates order.
Was getting gasoline for the car today, and the machine's software crashed. (Fortunately, I had already pumped gas, but I had to go inside to get the receipt.)

By the way, the gas pump was running Windows. (I could tell by the error message.)

A few years ago, I remember having a printer that would blue screen if it were connected as a network printer without a memory stick inserted. (The workaround was to insert an old 32M memory stick into the printer.)
Ramesses threw up in my shoes last night.

Pretty sure he did it on purpose.
tinyE: Ramesses threw up in my shoes last night.

Pretty sure he did it on purpose.
Definition of 'shoes' - hollow container to place something smelly in. In a sense the cat chose an appropriate place :P
d3adb01t: spent the whole week cleaning up the house to get bitched at for it
Emob78: Jordan Peterson called it. You start to fix up your life, those around who haven't will definitely take offense to it.

There's nothing more likely to cause chaos than to begin something that creates order.
The reason they said was "it's our stuff don't mess with it", yet they mess with my stuff all the time
The room I cleaned you could barely walk in it was filled with so much shit, and all I did was organize it neatly into the closet
Emob78: Jordan Peterson called it. You start to fix up your life, those around who haven't will definitely take offense to it.

d3adb01t: The reason they said was "it's our stuff don't mess with it", yet they mess with my stuff all the time
The room I cleaned you could barely walk in it was filled with so much shit, and all I did was organize it neatly into the closet
The journey of a thousand miles starts with one step. It's not a room you cleaned. It's part of your own world that you made better.

Important step. Once the room is clean, imagine what can come next.

Jordan Peterson on Cleaning Your Room
https://youtu.be/Z8_gUmt0k8o?t=55
Tried to make my point, but it's my word against theirs
Not a fight worth fighting
d3adb01t: Tried to make my point, but it's my word against theirs
Not a fight worth fighting
Suppose you could throw all their stuff back on the floor.
How do you deal with people who have aspergers?

Edit: Seriously. One screwed a relationship. A family member, who has aspergers, is screwing with my religious beliefs. He's making fake accounts, with fake names. He was even banned from Gmail for a few years. How the hell do you deal with this ****?
Post edited October 02, 2018 by Kraken008
Kraken008: How do you deal with people who have aspergers?
I don't know, but you might find some insight in this recent thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/lets_talk_about_autism/page1
Kraken008: How do you deal with people who have aspergers?
HereForTheBeer: I don't know, but you might find some insight in this recent thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/lets_talk_about_autism/page1
Thanks much. Hopefully this helps. My personal experience with Asperger patients has been hell.
Edit: This is helping some, probably need to send the family member to a therapist/psychologist.
Post edited October 02, 2018 by Kraken008
Family member encouraged me to do something I can't repeat

Laptop broke, and now the one I'm borrowing is broke

And this morning my dog had a stroke
d3adb01t: Family member encouraged me to do something I can't repeat

Laptop broke, and now the one I'm borrowing is broke

And this morning my dog had a stroke
Sorry to read that about your dog. While laptops are easy to replace, a beloved family member is not.