It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

45 degrees,today and more of the same tomorrow and yep it's the hottest summer every recorded by us.
Man fuck me for not knowing beforehand that CSS doesn't like seeing IDs start with a leading number.
low rated
eksasol: Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one disliking Kleetus posts?
Triggered!
ProTip: Learning to fuck with new genitals sure takes some time.
EBToriginal: ProTip: Learning to fuck with new genitals sure takes some time.
??
toxicTom: ??
It's not the complimentary angle I was expecting it to be, and a whole different muscle set.
DubConqueror: I just wish my life was over and done. The comfort I have is I'm already 46, so I'm way past the half towards the exit, I have a nice home, friends, family, but my God this world sucks. And Kleetus and KingBradleys post do too.
Many people don't have those things.

Congratulation on your sex change!
Post edited February 12, 2017 by eksasol
low rated
nvm
Post edited February 12, 2017 by tinyE
DubConqueror: I just wish my life was over and done. The comfort I have is I'm already 46, so I'm way past the half towards the exit, I have a nice home, friends, family, but my God this world sucks. And Kleetus and KingBradleys post do too.
eksasol: Many people don't have those things.

eksasol: Congratulation on your sex change!
TY.
eksasol: Congratulation on your sex change!
EBToriginal: TY.
Male to female or was it a cut 'n tuck?
EBToriginal: TY.
Kleetus: Male to female or was it a cut 'n tuck?
MtF, back in may of 15 but it took a solid year of dilation just to get to the point I could reasonably entertain the idea of fitting anyone I know in. Since then it's just been relearning how.
Post edited February 12, 2017 by EBToriginal
eksasol: Many people don't have those things.
The world would suck less and I'd hate life less if everyone HAD a nice home, friends and family.
low rated
EBToriginal: Since then it's just been relearning how.
You should contact Deatrice, she can help.

She helped me when I transitioned from male to male.
EBToriginal: Since then it's just been relearning how.
Kleetus: You should contact Deatrice, she can help.

She helped me when I transitioned from male to male.
I have a helpful group study session coming up in March actually.
Are game designers totally idiotic these days?

As usual, Mafia 3 is such a crappy disappointment.

You can only sprint for a short distance but there's no energy bar so you have to spam the run key.

Objectives get plastered on your screen with a huge banner that takes up a third of the monitor and blocks your view.

Amazes me how people can be this idiotic, I wish I could bitch slap the fool who thought this was good.